𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺.

Zion's POV

"Just go to sleep, honey. I'll be with you in a bit, just gotta tuck Constance in" I said to my husband of four years, we married early. "Okay, but be quick and say goodnight to Con for me," Brandon said and patted to our shared bedroom slowly, a little unsure on his legs.

Brandon was pregnant, once again, with our second child. This time it was a boy so Constance would have a little brother. When Brandon and I had found out about the new little bean we freaked out. We were so happy that our little family was growing even more.

"Const, time for bed," I said to our five-year-old daughter who was playing with her iPad on her bed. "Can I just watch one more video?" she asked and looked pleadingly at me. "Honey, you have to get up tomorrow, so no," I said and Constance pouted.

"Don't pout baby, now get under your covers and then I'll sing you a song I used to sing for daddy all the time when he was younger" I tried to coax her and she smiled again. "Please sing the one with daddy, E, N, and A uncle," Constance said and I sighed. Constance loved Blind and wanted me to sing it every night.

I couldn't say no to her so I sat down beside her and began singing softly. Constance's eyelids began to flutter closed and I knew I didn't have to sing the whole song. "Daddy says goodnight too honey, we love you both" I kissed her forehead and sneaked quietly out of her room.

I sighed relieved, that was the first time in months Constance had actually gone to sleep. I started walking to Brandon and I's bedroom. When I walked inside I was met with the cutest sight ever. Brandon was out cold, his hand resting one his growing stomach, and he was snoring quietly.

"Awh, I love you," I said quietly and kissed Brandon's forehead softly. "I love you too Zi, now get your ass in bed and cuddle me" Brandon mumbled and gripped onto my arm. I chuckled and tried to get my arm back but he wouldn't give me it. "Love, if I have to cuddle you, you have to let go of my arm," I said.

Brandon gave it up hesitantly and I lifted up the covers. I went under them, my hands finding their natural place on top of Brandon's bloated stomach. I rubbed a hand slowly over the stretched skin and he sighed. "You can't do that. You'll wake up Elias" Brandon said and I gasped.

"We didn't agree on that name, honey. You can't just name our unborn son without me" I said and Brandon turned around tiredly. "Of course I can. I'm the mom, I'm the one who carries him around for nine months, I'm the one who has to push him out, so yes, I can name him" he said matter of factly.

"Okay, that's a good point" I agreed with him. "Dammit Caleb, you woke up your son," Brandon said and sat up in bed. He rubbed his belly and tried to soothe the baby, but it didn't work. "Let me, honey," I said and moved Brandon's hands so I could replace them.

"Hey Elias" I started off and Brandon smiled lazily. "It's papa here. You need to calm down a little bit, bud. You're daddy and I are trying to sleep" I whispered onto his stomach. "Do you wanna hear a story?" I asked Elias, and almost like it was planned, he kicked right beside my head.

"It started when your daddy was eighteen and papa was twenty. We met at an audition and your daddy, being clumsy like always, feel on me. I already felt like I could change into a tuxedo and get married right there. So, to make a long story short, we fell in love and still are" I said and kissed Brandon's stomach.

I sat up and looked at the love of my life. He had fallen asleep again and was peacefully resting his long hair on a soft pillow. He had a pregnancy pillow between his legs and was snoring quietly. I kissed his cheek and cuddled up to his back.

I loved my life right now. I had found the love of his life, had a beautiful daughter, and was having a beautiful baby boy.

I was really gay right now.