𝘻𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦.

This is a smut oneshot. If you're uncomfortable with smut then you should skip this oneshot. 

"Zion?" Austin said, again. It was the third time he called out his boyfriends name and the third time he didn't get an answer. 

"Zion, answer me," Austin said starting to get annoyed. He wanted attention and Zion was giving him nothing.

 He wouldn't call himself clingy, he just needed love. 

"Austin, wait, I'm playing right now," Zion said without looking away from the computer screen. Right now Austin was hating Fortnite.

 "When are you done?" Austin asked. "In about five minutes, now stop bothering me," Zion said and screamed into his headset.

(✿◡‿◡)

It had been more than five minutes and Zion still wasn't done. "Zion, you said five minutes and I'm getting bored," Austin said. He had nothing else to do than wait for Zion because that's why he came into his room. 

They hadn't been allowed to get a room together because the other boys thought they would have sex all the time. Maybe they were right. 

"Zion. I'm about to go to my room again. You're too boring" Austin said and sighed. "Don't go, baby, I'm almost done," Zion said still playing.

 "You've already used that sentence and guess what? It wasn't true last time you said it too" Austin was getting really annoyed. 

Why couldn't Zion and his relationship be like Nick and Brandon's? Nick and Brandon were so cuddly and we're always together. I guess Zion and him just worked different.

Austin suddenly shot up from the bed. He had gotten a great idea, that both he and Zion would love. Austin went over to where Zion was sitting. He began rubbing Zion's shoulders and kissing his earlobe. 

He bit in it and Zion let out a deep growl. His earlobe had always been one of his most sensitive places. He moved down to his jawline where he peppered kisses down it. Zion let out yet another growl, but a growl wasn't enough for Austin.

He moved down to his neck and found Zion's sweet spot. He sucked, licked, and bit and Zion let out his first moan.

"Austin, stop it, you're distracting me," Zion said a little breathlessly. "I know," Austin said and went on. Austin pushed the chair, that Zion was sitting on, a little away from the desk. Austin crawled under the desk and sat on his kneecaps.

 "Austin get out of there, I'm playing," Zion said. He already knew what Austin wanted to do and he couldn't right now. "I know" Austin repeated and touched Zion's knee. He pushed a little to the side and Zion let him.

 He moved closer to his clothed cock and Zion could feel Austin's hot breath on his crotch. He couldn't take it anymore. "Austin, just do something," Zion said and moved one of his hands to thread trough Austin's dirty blond hair.

He had completely forgotten about his game. It wasn't until he could hear Elom's voice trough his headset. "Dude! If you're having sex then shut off the game. Nobody wants to hear your ugly ass moans" he could hear Elom say.

 "Shit. Fuck you Elom" Zion said. "Love you too, and oh, say hi to Austin for me," Elom said and Zion could hear his smirk.

 "Are you talking with Zion?" Zion could hear his mom join the conversation. "He's just a little busy right now mom" Elom yelled to their mom. Zion shut the game off before he could listen anymore and before his mom came into the conversation.

 It wasn't because he didn't wanna talk to his mom it's just, he's about to get head from his boyfriend and it would just be weird.

Zion looked down again at his beautiful boyfriend. Austin had unzipped his pants and was currently pulling them down Zion's legs. After Zion's pants were off Austin took his hand and grabbed Zion trough his underwear. Zion gasped loudly, that felt amazing.

 Austin pulled Zion's boxers down in one swift moment and was met with Zion's big cock. It always amazed him how someone could be that big. Zion was getting impatient and grabbed his own cock. He slapped it on Austin's cheek and said: "Suck it". 

Austin started kitty licking Zion's tip and started sucking on it. Austin then put the whole thing in his mouth until it hit his throat. 

"Fuck Austin, that feels so good" Zion growled out through gritted teeth. It went on for about five minutes until Zion suddenly exclaimed.

 "Austin. I-I'm about to cum, I can't, I ca-" Zion cut himself off when he came, thick roped of cum shooting out from his cock. Austin swallowed it all and then went up to kiss Zion. 

He sat in Zion's lap and kissed him so he could taste himself. "I don't taste that bad," Zion said and smirked. 

"You're so full of yourself," Austin said and they both laughed.

That was probably really bad, but I wrote it. If you read it all, thank you❤