𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦.

Yet another oneshot that's extremely short. I hope you enjoy🖤

Third POV

"Aus?" Brandon called out his boyfriend's name. "What's up, Bee?" Austin asked. "Can I do your hair? It's just so long now" Brandon said, now regretting even asking, he was shy sometimes. "Of course you can, what do you want to make?" Austin asked doing anything to make his baby happy. "Can I do what Rapunzel had in the village?" Brandon asked excitedly.

"My hair isn't that long but you can try" Austin smiled and the younger male wandered off to get the necessaries. "I'll just start by brushing it and then I'll make two braids, one on each side" Brandon explained when he came back. "Sounds good, baby," Austin said and he started.

While Brandon was braiding Austin's hair he suddenly began humming. Austin could hear what song it was but wouldn't dare to join. He wanted to hear his baby's voice. "I have loved you since we were 18" Brandon sang quietly and Austin smiled from where he was sat on the floor, so Brandon could reach the top of his head.

"Long before we both thought the same thing. To be loved and to be in love" he continued singing. Before Brandon could sing the next part, Austin stopped him. "All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you. I wanna love like you made me feel. When we were 18" Austin ended and now it was Brandon's time to smile.

After that, the two boys remained quiet until Brandon cursed himself under his breath. "What's wrong?" Austin asked. "I forgot the flowers," Brandon said and pouted. "Just go get them, baby," Austin said. "But where?" Brandon asked hopelessly. "Just go in the garden," Austin said. "That's a great idea, Aussie," Brandon said and kissed Austin's head before almost running out of the room.

The male came back with a variety of different flowers. He sat down on the bed again to be able to see the top of Austin's head. Curse his height. He sat the flowers in the braids and when he was done placing them, he sat back and looked at it. "Okay, it's done. Now go look in the mirror" Brandon said smiling proudly of what he had done.

Austin stood up and went to the bathroom, Brandon trailing behind him. He looked in the mirror and smiled. He really liked it, like, very much. Was he supposed to like it that much? "No, you aren't. You're a boy, you freak" the devil on his shoulder said to him. No angel showed up on the other.

"Do you wanna become the stereotypical gay? No, I thought so. You look so gay right now" the devil mocked Austin. "Do you like it?". Austin was pulled back to reality by his boyfriend's voice. "What?" he asked. "I asked if you liked it?" Brandon asked still smiling goofily.

The devil appeared on his shoulder and just looked at him. He didn't say anything this time but he was heavy on his shoulder. "No" Austin answered flatly. "No? You don't like it?" Brandon asked confused. "No, I don't. This hairstyle is for girls and I'm a boy" Austin stated.

"But you like girly things sometimes," Brandon said. "No I don't and I don't like this at all," Austin said. The brown-haired man stopped himself before saying anything else and sighed. "Okay, just take it out and come back to the bedroom. I wanna watch another movie before dinner" Brandon said and walked out of the bathroom.

Austin looked in the mirror. This time, both the devil and an angel appeared. "Why'd you do that?" the angel asked him. "I didn't like this hairstyle," Austin mumbled lying. "Remember, I'm always in your head so I know what you're thinking. You like the hairstyle, Austin" the angel said.

"He liked it but it's a girl thing. Boys aren't supposed to like flowers and braids" the devil said and Austin nodded. "But you made Brandon upset. Isn't that worse than liking, like you guys call it girl's stuff" the angel said and the angel had a valid point.

"But wouldn't Brandon think I'm a freak if I liked it?" Austin asked the angel. "I think he would be ecstatic that you liked what he had used an hour on," the angel said. The devil scoffed and Austin turned his head to face it. "He would think you're a freak," the devil said. "Do not listen to him, he's in a bad mood today" the angel said and continued.

"Go to the bedroom, tell Brandon that you're sorry and tell him why you said no in the first place. He needs an explanation" the angel said and Austin nodded. "I'll do that," Austin said and turned away from the mirror. The devil and angel were gone from his shoulders. He took a deep breath and went to the bedroom.

"Bee?" he called out. "Why do you still have that in your hair?" Brandon asked when he saw Austin hadn't taken the braids and flowers out. "Brandon, I didn't take it out because I like it," Austin said and sat down beside Brandon. "What do you mean? You said you didn't like it" he stated, now more confused than ever.

"I lied. I liked it but I was scared to say it because I'm not supposed to like it. I'm a boy and I shouldn't like girl stuff" Austin said. "Babe, braids aren't just for girls, neither are flowers. They're for everyone who likes them" Brandon said. "So you don't think I'm a freak?" Austin asked.

"I think you're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I also think it's a really good look on you so now I ask you again, do you like it?" Brandon asked.

"Yes"