𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 ||.

Part 2 to Best friend's brother. When I mention Gone 2 Long it isn't written by Brandon and it's also the basement version, and Prettymuch in this story is only Edwin, Zion, and Nick. Also, thank you guys sooooo much for 4.1k reads, I love you guys. Hope you enjoy🖤

"Took you long enough Aus- Why is he here?", Halie asked when she noticed Brandon. "Love you too sis,", Brandon said and took a seat on the couch. "We're using his things and he wanted to be a part of it so I said yes,", Austin said and smiled. "You know I can't be mad at you Aus,", Halie said and sighed.

Austin and Brandon sat really close to each other and Halie noticed but she didn't say anything. "I brought my mac, my mic, and I couldn't bring my piano,", Brandon said and Austin laughed. Halie couldn't see what was funny in that but Austin visibly could. "Let's just go to your room then,", Halie said and eyed the two boys skeptically.

"Actually, Brandon you go. We'll be in there in a minute", Halie said and Brandon nodded. He began walking and Halie turned to Austin. "What's wrong with you and Brandon?", Halie asked. "Nothing", Austin lied. "I don't believe you but I'll let it slide right now,", Halie said and grabbed Austin's hand.

She dragged him to Brandon's room and he was already sitting at the piano. "I thought since you two are newsies, no broadway reference, we could start by doing a cover,", Brandon said. "Got any ideas for a song?", Brandon asked and looked at the two people that meant most to him. His sister and his boyfriend.

"What about gone 2 long by Prettymuch? The three guys in that band are really cute", Halie suggested and winked at Austin. He found one of the guys, Nick really attractive, but not more attractive than Brandon. Brandon shot a glance at Austin and he was blushing.

"I've heard that so let's play it,", Brandon said and tried to remember the accords in his head. He started playing it on the piano and later began singing the intro. Austin was blown away by his angel-like voice. Halie looked at Austin and pointed between them. Austin pointed at Halie and she began singing.

She wasn't as bad as she said and Austin gave her a thumbs up for support. When It came to the pre-chorus and chorus everyone joined in. When it was almost done Halie pointed at Austin. He nodded and took in a deep breath.

He began singing and Brandon almost stopped playing the piano. He sang so rough and deep, yet so clean. How he did it, Brandon doesn't know. It was then pre-chorus again and everyone joined in once again. When the outro came, Austin and Halie let Brandon do that and that turned out to be the right choice.

He added riffs that weren't there before and began freestyling on the piano. When he stopped Halie and Austin clapped. "That was good but you didn't have to flex at the end. We already know you're the good sibling in this family", Halie said and they all laughed. 

Brandon suddenly caught Austin's eye. They looked at each other for more than a minute and Halie coughed on purpose. "Now that I know something's going on, will you tell me what?", Halie asked and looked at the two boys.

"Halie, Austin and I are boyfriends. It's completely new, like half an hour ago so we couldn't tell you sooner", Brandon said and looked at his sister. She looked at Brandon, then at Austin. "It's okay, but I have one question. Why Brandon? What the hell do you see in him?", Halie asked and the boys laughed. 

 "Love you too sis,", Brandon said.

I hope you enjoyed reading this little two-part. Can we just agree that the basement version is fantastic because I'm really not over it yet and will never be! What version do you like the best? The choir version, the basement version, or the original?