𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦.

When you start to read you enter a very sexy scene, that's all I have to say. Hope you enjoy🖤

"Zion don't stop", Nick moaned out and scratched Zion's back. Zion thrust into Nick a little harder and let a groan slip out of his mouth. "I-I love you", Nick moaned out and Zion whispered in Nick's ear. "I love you too", he whispered and kept fucking Nick until he suddenly exclaimed.

"I'm about to cum Zion, don't stop,", Nick said so Zion used the little power he had left and fucked Nick a little harder. When Nick came his asshole tightened and then Zion came too. "I love you so much,", Nick said and connected their lips still panting.

"Not as much as I love you", Zion replied and laid down beside Nick. "We should probably take a shower and change the sheets,", Nick said and giggled. "Right now I just want to lay here with you,", Zion said and cuddled more into Nick. "You're so cute,", Nick said and kissed Zion's nose.

"Boysss! We're goi- Ew what's that smell?", Edwin yelled when he came into the room with the other two boys trailing behind. "Oh, I get it now,", Edwin said and went over to the window to open it. "Edwin, did you tell them?", Austin asked and looked at Edwin.

"No, I got distracted. We're going on tour, Simon just confirmed it", Edwin said and Zion was about to spring out of the bed before he remembered he didn't have any clothes on. "Well, we'll be out to celebrate with you in just a second if you could leave please,", Nick said nicely. "It's okay, we've seen each other in pajamas' before,", Brandon said not seeing the problem. 

Austin whispered in his ear and Brandon blushed. "I'm sorry, come on guys let's go,", he said and pushed them out of the door. "He really is clueless sometimes,", Nick said and Zion nodded confirming. "Well, let's get changed. We wouldn't want them waiting for a long time", Zion said.

(✿◡‿◡)

Nick and Zion had just entered the living room and the tension was thick. "So boys, our virgin mary over here,", Edwin said and motioned to Brandon who was cuddled into his boyfriend, Austin's neck.

"Still don't really understand what you were doing when we came in. Wanna tell him?", Edwin said and smirked. "We were just working,", Nick said and Zion looked at him like he was dumb. "Was that the best you could come up with?", he mouthed and Nick shrugged.

"Are you two working without clothes?", Brandon asked genuinely confused. Nick looked over at Zion for help but he shook his head. "You got yourself into this", he mouthed and Nick sighed. "It's a new technic. Studies have shown that you concentrate more without clothes", Nick said and Brandon gasped.

"Aussie, maybe we should do that,", Brandon said and looked at his boyfriend. "I don't think that technic will work on me, sorry Bee,", Austin said and Brandon pouted. Edwin looked at the two couples that were completely different. One was going at it like rabbits, and the other one hadn't even seen each other naked before. 

"Well, that's not what we should be talking about right now. We're going on tour!", Zion said to get the focus on something else than sex. "I know, it's so exciting,", Brandon said and jumped a little on the couch. "He's like a little kid" Nick thought when he saw Brandon bouncing on the couch.

"When is it and where are we going?", Nick asked. "It's all in the united states and the first concert is January 13th,", Edwin informed. "Can you remember the city's?", Zion asked. "I have them on my phone,", Austin said and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"We're going to, Boston, Philadelphia, New York City, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, San Fransisco, and then back here in Los Angeles,", Austin said and could see Brandon smiling.

"What are you smiling at baby?", he asked and looked at Brandon. "We're going to my hometown,", he said and smiled even bigger. "I'll be able to see my family, and they'll be able to see my boyfriend and my best friends,", Brandon said and couldn't really contain is happiness.

He was surrounded by friendship, something he would never give up.