𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.

This is sort of smut between Brandon and Austin. They're not famous singers in this one. Hope you enjoy🖤

Austin was taking a relaxing and deserving bath after a long day at the gym. He was a professional gymnast and that affected his body. He was always sore but a shower should help, or else he had Zion and Edwin, his two flatmates. Both Edwin and Zion were doctors at the local hospital and was always ready to help with his pains.

Another person who helped him a lot was his boyfriend Brandon, also another person who lived in the house. Brandon worked as a producer and songwriter and Austin was so proud of him for living his dream.

His dream had always been, producing music and living with his four best friends, yes four. The last one was Nick. He was a professional dancer and had helped choreograph Austin's routines many times. "Austin? Is that you in the shower?" Austin heard his boyfriend ask from outside the door. "Yeah, I'll be done in a minute tho," he said and went back to washing his hair. 

"I was just asking if I could pee?" he asked. "Wait a little then," Austin said and grabbed a towel from outside the shower. He went over and unlocked the door. He opened the door and Brandon looked him up and down. He blushed and quickly went into the shower again and started it. "Just pee and get out," Austin said.

Truth was, Brandon wasn't there to pee. He was just really horny and needed Austin's body. He quietly stripped out of his clothes. He swiped the shower curtain to the side and Austin gasped. "What are you doing?!" he yelled while trying to cover his body with his hands. "Shh, the other boys could hear" was the only thing Brandon said as he stepped into the shower.

"Brandon, get out of here," Austin said and pushed his boyfriend's chest. "I needed to take a shower too and we spare the water like this babe," Brandon said. "I swear, nothing else" Brandon added. Austin nodded believing his boyfriend. Not even five minutes later, Brandon was sucking on Austin's neck while Austin himself was moaning quietly.

"You said no funny business" Austin pointed out. "I don't care what I said," Brandon said and connected Austin and his lips. Austin groaned when he started sucking on his bottom lip. "I've missed you and your body so much today," Brandon said and went down on his knees. He kissed Austin's thighs never once touching his rock hard cock.

"Brandon, do something" Austin moaned out and gasped when Brandon's hand locked around his cock in a tight grip. It then started moving up and down slowly. "Brandon, faster" Austin said and Brandon sped up his motions. When he decided to start sucking on Austin's cock they both heard a knock on the door.

"Are you almost done, Aus? I wanna shower too" Zion said through the door just like Brandon had done. Brandon stood up and looked at Austin. He leaned in and whispered. "Try to get him away so I can sneak out," Brandon whispered in Austin's ear and he shivered pleasantly. "Z, are you still there?" he called out. "Yeah?" Zion responded.

"You gotta close your eyes because, uh, I forgot my towel," Austin thought of. "Can't I just get it for you?" Zion asked. "Oh, yeah sure if you wanna," Austin said, he had another towel in his room, right? "I'll be right back," he said and the boys could hear his footsteps getting lighter. Brandon kissed Austin's cheek before quickly dashing out of the bathroom.

Austin locked the door behind him to not raise suspicion and could already hear Zion coming back. He knocked on the door and Austin opened it halfway. He thanked Zion and closed the door again. He wrapped the towel around himself and the other around his waist to hide his boner.

He walked out of the bathroom and Zion went in. He sighed, happy that the plan was successful. He pushed his hair back from his face and went to his room. He had to get rid of this boner somehow.  When he walked into his room he saw Brandon laying on his bed still naked. "You didn't think I would leave you as that did you," Brandon asked seductively. 

Let's just say the other boys couldn't sleep that night because of Brandon's high pitched moans.