𝘻𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

When you find a YouTube comment that perfectly sums prettymuch up

Third POV

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Austin screamed after Zion. They were having an argument, once again, and this time they didn't even know what it was about. "There's nothing wrong with me! It's you that's the problem here!" Zion screamed back. Edwin was sitting on one of the sofa's, quietly observing the two idiots

Brandon and Nick would have been there too, but Nick had planned a date for the two and they had left, leaving Edwin alone with the two boys. He already knew about their crushes on each other because both of them had been stupid enough to tell him. He already also knew that he was going to use that against them sometime in the future, and if they didn't stop this argument, it would be sooner than intended.

"Zion, just apologize!" the blonde boy yelled and Zion looked at him. He pointed at himself and opened his mouth. "I should apologize?! What the fuck should you do then, just stand there playing innocent?! Hell no!" Zion said and Austin scoffed.

"I am innocent, I haven't done shit, Zion!" Austin responded and now it was the youngest boy's time to scoff. "You're not as innocent as everyone thinks," Zion said and patted Austin's cheek. Edwin then started laughing uncontrollably and the boys looked at him like he was crazy. "What are you laughing about, moron?"  Zion asked.

"You guys should totally kiss" the now lilac haired boy smirked once he regained his posture. "I'm not kissing that thing," Austin said while sending daggers at Edwin. "Not what you said yesterday," Edwin said and winked at Austin. Zion was standing there confused. "What did he say yesterday?" Zion asked, really wanting to know.

The oldest sent a glare in the direction of Edwin, but he continued still, because he was really tired of the boys arguing. "I quote 'I'd let Zion smack my peach to bruising and bang me like screen door by the tornado'" Edwin said and looked at the stunned boy, also known as Zion

"I-I didn't s-say that. Ed's j-just playing with y-you" Austin stuttered and rubbed his band tattoo, nervous since Edwin basically just told he has a crush, to his crush. "I'm not playing. That's literally what he said" Edwin defended himself and his statement, which is completely true by the way.

He had asked what Austin saw in Zion since he couldn't see anything special about his best friend, and the blonde boy responded with that. "Is it true?" Zion asked after some time with silence. "Yes, i-it's true" Austin responded, still stuttering and still nervous.

"This is so boring, guys. Z, you're supposed to say 'I love you too' and then you're supposed to kiss. Speed it up a little" Edwin said to the two nervous boys. They kinda just stared at each other, until the lilac boy sighed and stood up. He walked over to them, poked Zion in the ribs so he jumped a little forward.

He then pushed Austin a little forward, and then grabbed both of their heads, pushing them together until their lips met. Both boys were shocked, had wanted this for quite some time, but they quickly melted into the feeling of their lips moving together as one pair.

"Now, all the rest is up to you two." Edwin winked at them and bounced out of the room, quickly moving up the stairs. The two boys were still sharing saliva and didn't even notice their band member leaving. They were so caught up with each other, all of their other senses were cut off.

Finally, they pulled apart, only to get air tho. "well" Austin started. "Shh, don't talk. Let's just take it all in right now" Zion shushed him and looked at Austin. They pressed their foreheads together and looked into each other eyes. Brown met brown, both pairs filled with love.

"Aussie?" Zion asked, still looking deep into Austin's eyes. "Yeah, Z?" Austin blushed at the nickname. "I really hope you're still up for what you said yesterday" Zion whispered into the silent room and attacked Austin's warm lips once again.

"You have no idea" Austin whispered onto Zion's lips, and I think you can guess where it went from that.

(✿◡‿◡)

"Okay, so we missed that Edwin actually did something interesting for once in his boring single life" Nick tried to sum up and got hit in the arm by Edwin. "I don't have a boring life" Edwin tried to defend himself. "We can talk about that later, but we also missed that Zaustin had sex and are now boyfriends?" Brandon smirked at the two blushing boys.

They looked at each other, they hadn't exactly said that they were boyfriends yet. After last night they just kinda cuddled and shared small love-filled kisses. "Yeah, we're boyfriends now" Zion smiled and took Austin's small and delicate hand, into his own slightly bigger hand.

Austin placed a kiss on his cheek and bit his lip trying to contain the biggest smile ever seen on this planet. Austin was happy. Zion was happy. And Edwin, Brandon, and Nick were happy that Zaustin had finally confessed, even though they needed a little push.

Quite literally.