𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

In this oneshot Austin's best friend is Halie and he has a crush on Brandon. If you don't know who Halie is, it's Brandon's real-life sister and she's in the picture above. Hope you enjoy🖤

"Hey Aussie,"Halie said when Austin walked through the door to Brandon and her's house. "Hey Hal, is there anybody home?", Austin asked while taking off his shoes. "Just Brandon but I told him to stay in his room,", Halie said and they walked to the living room. Austin got a little disappointed that he wouldn't see Brandon's cute face, but he was also happy to spend time with his best friend.  

Yes, Austin had had a crush on the younger boy for two years now. He was just too cute, sweet, and handsome, not to love. Everyone thought that, except Halie. She really couldn't see that her brother was sweet.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?", Halie asked, even though she didn't have to anymore. They would always watch a movie, eat a lot of junk food, and after that Halie would complain that she had gotten fat while Austin could eat just as much as he wanted.

"What about we do something else? I wanna skip your complaining today", Austin joked and Halie slapped his arm. "Like what?", Halie asked. "We could sing? Or like something with music?", Austin suggested. He loved singing and making music. "Yeah we can do that, but just so you know I'm shit,", Halie said and they laughed.

"I think Bee's got some equipment for something like this but I'm too lazy to ask him,", Halie said and Austin already knew what that meant. "I'll get it", Austin replied and began walking. Halie's house was really big and also really confusing but he had been here enough times to know who's room was who's.  

Austin knocked on the door and heard a faint "Coming". "Oh, hey Austin right?", Brandon joked. "Haha, very funny but I have something to ask,", Austin said and Brandon invited him into the room. He sat down on the bed and Brandon sat in front of him. "I don't know why I came in, I just wanted to ask if you had any equipment to making music?", Austin asked.  

"Oh, yeah I do. What kind of music? I have instruments but I also have my computer and things like that to make a beat on", Brandon said fully going into nerd mode. He loved talking about these things. 

"I don't know really, it's just that Halie and I wanted to try something different,", Austin said and blushed. He probably looked really dumb right now. "You're cute when you blush", Brandon commented and went over to his desk.

"I have to tell you something,", Brandon said while fumbling with his computer. He wasn't doing anything on it, he just didn't want to meet Austin's pretty brown eyes. "What's up?", Austin asked. "I like you,", Brandon said and finally looked at Austin. "I like you too, you're a good friend to have,", Austin said and smiled.

"No, Austin you don't get it. I like you more than a friend", Brandon said and Austin gasped. "I like you too,", Austin said and hugged Brandon. They pulled back from the hug and looked at each other. They connected their lips hungrily and it went on for a few minutes.

"Don't you think I should get back to Halie? Before she suspects anything?", Austin asked after they parted. "Let me go with you, we can tell her then,", Brandon said. "Tell her what?", Austin played dumb.

"Tell her that you're my boyfriend,", Brandon said and both of them smiled.

This is gonna be a two-piece so it's not done yet. Hope you enjoy the next part🖤