𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.

They live in London and Brandon's the only one that's originally from London. Hope you enjoy🖤

Austin's pov

I work in a little bakery in downtown London, and it's so cute. It's decorated like a coffee shop and I love being there. Sometimes I work as the cashier and sometimes I work as the baker. I also love being there because all my best friends work there too.

Brandon, Nicholas, Caleb, and Edwin. The only problem I have in my life is that I've formed a crush on the latter. I can't help it. He's just so perfect and beautiful, and I don't understand how anyone can't love him. He's a sweetheart.

"Aus, are you even listening?", Caleb says and waves a hand in front of my face. "I'm sorry Caleb, I think I'm a little out of it today. What's up?", I asked and he sighed. "Aus, I've said it before but please call me Zion. But enough about me, why are you out of it?", Cal- I mean Zion asked.

"Promise not to laugh at me?", I asked, and when I got a nod from Zion I continued. "I think I'm in love with my best friend,", I say and wait for his reaction. "Aussie, you have four best friends, who are the friend?", Zion asked and I sighed. "Edwin,", I said and almost on cue, he walked into the room.

"Hey guys, do you know when Bee and Nick come in today?", he asked and I was relieved. He hadn't heard anything we were talking about. "They should be here in about...", Zion started but was interrupted by the bell above the door. We all looked up and saw Brandon and Nick walking toward us.

Brandon was tucked under Nick, his boyfriend's, arm and I couldn't help but hope that could me and Edwin one day. "Hi, lads, who're gonna do what today?", Brandon asked, his accent showing. Brandon was the only one that actually came from London and you could hear that clearly.

"Zion will be the cashier, Austin and I will work as the bakers and then you can Nick can be the waiters,", Edwin said and we all nodded. I took in a deep breath and made a plan with myself. If I avoided Edwin the whole day I wouldn't fall for him, easy as that.

No, it's not that easy. Whenever Edwin talked to me I had to keep my mouth shut and it was honestly a very difficult task. I wanted to talk to him, I really did, but I also didn't want to fall for him further. "Austin, just please say what I did wrong and I'll let you be", Edwin pleaded.

He had done that the whole day, pleaded for me to talk to him. I want to but I also don't want to expose myself.

"Okay, I'm gonna say this for the last time and then you can answer me or not. I'm really sorry for whatever I did. I can't change it if you don't say what I did wrong but I'm still sorry. So I'm gonna ask you, why are you avoiding me?",  Edwin asked and I looked him right into his beautiful eyes.

"Because... because I think I'm falling in love with you, okay? That's why I'm avoiding you", I say and look down on the flour-covered floor. I could hear Edwin coming closer to me but I didn't look up. "Austin, please look at me,", he said but my eyes didn't move from the dirty floor.

He put a finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Aus, I already know I've fallen in love with you,", he said and covered my mouth with his before I could say anything.

I gasped and he quickly put his tongue inside my mouth. I kissed him back when he was about to pull away and he giggled. We pulled away but kept close to each other. "We're closing in five minu- Oh my god, Nick and Zion come here", Brandon yelled.

"Wat's wrong baby?", Nick asked with Zion at his side. "Look, our best friend's found each other at last", Brandon gushed and pointed at Edwin and me. "Took you long enough,", Zion said flatly. I smiled at him and went back to looking at Edwin. "I love you", I whispered to him.

"I love you too"

(✿◡‿◡)

My Austwin stories always fail, but I kinda like this one :)