𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 - 𝘮𝘰𝘮.

No hate to Shannon, she seems like a really good mom and Nick loves her. Hope you enjoy🖤

"He's mad because I won't let his mom visit", Brandon explained to the rest of the boys. "It's not fair Brandon. Your mom gets to visit", Nick whined. "Your mom hates me, Nick, that's why she's not welcome in our home!", Brandon said. "If you're gonna have an argument again we're hopping off,", the boys said and hung up. 

"She doesn't hate you! She just has an interesting way of showing love!", Nick yelled. "No, she hates me and I don't wanna argue anymore!", Brandon said and walked into their shared bedroom. "You can't just walk away anytime you don't want to do anything!", Nick yelled after Brandon and followed him.

"You know what? You're right, so I'm gonna close this argument. If you want your mom to come down here then do that, but I'm not home that day", Brandon said. "What would she then think?", Nick asked. "I don't care, just say I'm working,", Brandon said. "Why can't we just try to change her mind?", Nick questioned.

"Because like I said she hates me and I don't think she's gonna change her mind anytime soon. It probably has something to do with my gender", Brandon mumbled the last part. "What?", Nick asked since he couldn't hear what Brandon had said. "Nothing, just give me a heads up if she comes,", Brandon said and went into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat today?", he asked Nick. "What about I make dinner today and then you can do something else?", Nick suggested. "That sound fine just don't burn anything down,", Brandon said and went out of the kitchen again. Nick thought about what he was gonna make and finally decided on a dish.

Sushi. Brandon's favourite. He felt really guilty that his mom didn't like Brandon, she didn't hate him but she definitely didn't love him. When he was almost done with the dish Brandon decided to walk into the kitchen. At the same time, he walked in Nick's mom decided to call. Brandon sighed and did a u-turn.

He decided to accept the call and could instantly hear his mom's voice. "Hey Nicky, can I facetime you? There's someone here who want's to meet you", Shannon asked. "Yeah sure,", Nick sai and accepted facetime. "Hey ma,", he said and Shannon smiled. "This is Gabrielle,", she said and pointed the camera at a young woman.

Nick waved to polite. "Isn't she cute? She's also single", Shannon said into the phone. "Ma, you know I'm not into girls,", Nick said. "Oh, you're still with him?", Shannon asked with disgust in her voice. "Yes, I'm still with Brandon and I'm gonna be that for my whole life,", he said.

"Anyways, when can I see you again? I miss your cute face", she said dodging his sexuality. "I don't know ma, maybe I should come to you instead", Nick suggested. "That sounds like a good idea, I'll look forward to it. Oh, and don't bring Brayden or whatever his name is", she said.

"You know what?! Don't disrespect Brandon like that! He has done nothing besides loving me and giving me the attention I need! He's nothing but kind and maybe he isn't your ideal gender but he's mine and I love him with all I have! He's the love of my life!", Nick said and ended the call before his mom could answer.

Brandon hadn't heard anything because he was busy with his music. Nick decided to finish the sushi and when he was done he called for Brandon. Brandon came walking into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "So, how was your talk with your mom?", Brandon asked politely.

"You didn't hear?", Nick asked. "Hear what?", Brandon asked and Nick sighed. "Let's just say that I don't think we're gonna see each other for a bit,", Nick said. "Oh, baby. What happened? Are you okay?", Brandon asked always concerned for the older boy.

"I'm fine but you were right. I'm sorry for not believing you and taking her side. Just remember that I love you and nobody will ever get to disrespect you", Nick said and kissed Brandon. That was his way of saying sorry.

A true loves kiss.

(✿◡‿◡)

So, completely off-topic.

I just checked my Wattpad statistics and I was shocked. There are so many people reading these oneshots🖤

These are the country's Wattpad has enough percentage off. If your country isn't here, comment where you're from. Even if it's here, comment where you're from. 

- Canada
- The United States of America
- Argentina
- South Africa
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Malaysia
- Kuwait
- Egypt
- Spain
- France
- United Kingdom
- Netherlands
- Denmark (I'm from here😊)
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria

It also seems like we have a percentage from every age group there is. Comment what age group you're in.

- Private 
- 13-18 (I'm in this age group😊)
- 18-25
- 25-35
- 35-45
- Over 45

And I was shocked to see, all genders are reading this book. I'm so happy :)