𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳.

They're in high school and they're not famous. Austin's friend group consists of Brandon and Nick, who are boyfriends, and Edwin is only friends with Zion. In this Austin is failing Spanish and in desperate need of a tutor. Then he gets his crush. 

"Mr. Porter, I would like to speak to you after this class," Austin's Spanish teacher said.

Austin sighed. He already knew what this was about.

After the class

"Should we wait for you?" Nick asks while clinging on to his boyfriend's arm. "No, it's okay. It shouldn't take too long" Austin said and just when he had said the last word, his Spanish teacher closed the door.

"I will do better Mrs. Suarez, I promise," Austin said and sat down. "What happened Austin? Last year you were on top of your class and now, you're at the bottom" Mrs. Suarez said.

"I know that I guess I just got so caught up in glee club," Austin said. He had made it into the glee club last year and know he couldn't think about anything else.

"Well, you can't sing if you don't get your grades up, that's what the principal says, so you'll be having a tutor," Mrs. Suarez said with sad eyes. She knew how much glee club meant for Austin.

"A tutor? I don't need that, Mrs. Suarez. I can bring my grades back up myself" Austin pleaded. He didn't want a tutor but he also didn't want to lose glee club.

"No, you can not Mr. Porter. It's your choice. If you want to sing then you get a tutor, but if you don't wanna sing, then you don't get a tutor" Mr. Suarez said.

"Fine, I'll take a tutor, I just have one question. Who is it?" He asked.

"Edwin Honoret. The best in this class" Mrs. Suarez said and smiled because she was thinking of her favorite student.

Austin sighed. He was stuck with his crush for the rest of the school year. This was gonna be interesting.

(✿◡‿◡)

"Hey Austin, I heard I was so lucky to become your tutor," Edwin said when he stopped by Austin's table at lunch. He was smiling so big even Zion was jealous, and he was always known for smiling the biggest.

"Hey Edwin, yeah that sounds interesting. You wanna sit down?" Austin asked and motioned to the free chair right in front of Edwin. "Yeah, of course," Edwin said and sat down. He was so happy.

He was happy because he got to sit at his crush's table, yeah, cliche. Edwin had always had a crush on Austin but he knew he would never love him back.

"Edwin Honoret, right? Can you sing?" Austin's friend, Brandon asked. "A little" Edwin admitted. He loved to sing but he wasn't the most confident in his voice. "You can join the glee club then. There are auditions on Friday and we would love to see you there" Brandon said and smiled.

"I'll consider it" Edwin answered and looked down at the table. "You're gay right?" Nick asked. "Yeah, I am," Edwin said without any shame. He had always been proud of his sexuality.

"Well, it's good that you found one and you're happy. Zion seems like a good guy" Nick said and smiled. "Zion?! Oh no, we are just best friends. Nothing going on between me and Zion" Edwin said with wild hand gestures.

"Oh, yeah sure, we believe you," Nick said and smiled cheekily. Austin just looked down at the table. He didn't want Edwin to be with anybody else than him. 

Even though Edwin technically wasn't his, he still claimed him as his own, and he wanted Edwin to know that.

That's why he came up with a plan.

Hi guys, thank you for reading this. It's gonna be more than one part so I hope you guys are ready🖤