𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘭𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘰𝘱.

A oneshot between Nick and Zion. Hope you enjoy🖤

These last days it always looked like Nick had a lollipop on him. At dance rehearsal, eating dinner or breakfast, or even when they decided to take a dip in the pool.

Why would he need a lollipop when he was swimming?

To be honest Zion was getting really horny by seeing his boyfriend sucking on a lollipop the whole day. They hadn't had sex yet, because Zion wanted to save it, but maybe he had to change that.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking about?" speaking of the devil. "Nothing," Zion said and looked up at Nick. Of course, he was sucking on a lollipop again. Zion could feel he would soon be sporting a boner if he kept looking so he quickly averted his eyes to the floor.

"Why won't you look at me?" Nick asked and sat down beside Zion. He tilted Zion's head up with his finger and smiled. "What's wrong honey?" Nick tried to ask again. "Damn it, Nick. I said nothing now leave me alone!" Zion yelled and went upstairs. Nick sat there shocked, Zion had never yelled at him.

(✿◡‿◡)

It had been over an hour and Zion was laying in his and Nick's shared bed. He was feeling really guilty for yelling at Nick, but he deserved it. He can't just walk around and look really sexy when Zion had made a deal with himself. What was he gonna do? Should he just forget the deal with himself?

"Hey Z? What are you doing?" Austin asked while coming into the room. He had heard Zion yelling at Nick and he also knew his best friend never yelled. "Thinking about things," Zion said while sitting up in the bed so Austin also could sit there. "What are things?" Austin asked.

"Aussie, you're my best friend right? So I can tell you everything and you won't judge me?" Zion asked and Austin nodded. "I made a deal with myself saying that I would save myself for marriage, but now Nick's walking around sucking on lollipops the whole day and I'm getting a little aroused. I don't know if I should break the deal" Zion said and sighed.

"That sounds very confusing and now I understand that you yelled, but Nick's still sad. You can't just yell at him and not tell him why" Austin said. He had talked to Nick before coming up here, to understand the situation better, but Nick didn't know anything. Zion was about to answer when a knock came from the door. "Come in" Austin yelled for the person at the door to come in.

"Hey, I know you're probably still mad at me but I need my computer. Brandon and I are trying to make some music" Nick said and walked in. He was about to walk about again when Zion stopped him.

"Nick, stay please," Zion said and Austin stood up. "Good luck" he whispered into Zion's ear and walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him so the couple could have some privacy. Nick sat him silently down on the bed and looked at Zion. This time he didn't have a lollipop so Zion could get through this conversation.

"You know how you've become quite addicted to lollipops?" Zion asked. "Yeah" Nick chuckled and smirked after. He knew where this was going. It was all in his plan. Nick was getting really horny but Zion had decided he wanted to save himself. Nick had no problem with that but it wasn't his fault if Zion got seduced. His plan was working so far.

"Can you please stop that?" Zion asked almost pleading. "Why?" Nick asked innocently and cocked his head to one side. Zion couldn't say the real reason why. He just couldn't. "Because I don't like the taste of them and I can taste it when I kiss you" Zion excused. "There's other flavours babe, I can just get them," Nick said and smiled. Zion couldn't get out of this one.

"You wanna know the real truth?! I'm fucking horny but I don't know if I could give myself yet! It's all just so frustrating!" Zion yelled and stood up.  "There's only one question you have to ask yourself," Nick said and stood up too. "And what's that?" Zion asked.

"Do you feel ready?" Nick asked and looked into Zion's eyes. "Yes," Zion said truthfully. "Good," Nick said and pushed Zion on the bed.

"Then we're gonna have a lot of fun"