𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Nick took a deep breath and fiddled with his hair once again. He wanted it to be perfect, for it to sit right so it looked good in pictures. And he also wanted it to look for Austin, his soon to be husband.

The browned-eyed male smiled softly as the reminder of his fiance. Austin's face popped into his mind, the beautiful almond eyes looking into his own, calming him instantly. They have spent their time together last night, and they had both been excited but nervous.

They were uniting, bonding to each other, till death does them part. This was a very big moment for both of them, and you could say Austin was the more calm one today. The blonde-haired had done everything in his power to make this the happiest day of his fiance, and Nick was forever thankful.

It wasn't that Nick didn't want to marry the love of his life, but he had waited for this day since the moment he could say his first word, and that was a long time for him to wait on his prince charming. Of course, he had first thought he would find a pretty pink princess at first, because of the world vision on relationships.

But when he had first met Austin in primary school and had been allowed to play with his long dark hair, he had known he was marrying him, with no exception. Even if Austin wouldn't have wanted it, Nick would have kidnapped him and would have forced him to say I do.

Now, he didn't need to force him anymore. They had gotten together in high school, the first year while they were still juniors. Zion, Edwin, and Brandon, their best friends, had always said the two of them fit like puzzle pieces. They had blushed every time it was said and brushed it off, scared of rejection if they talked about it.

Back to the time being, Nick sighed and took a sip of his ice water. Zion and Edwin had said he was boring for drinking water, instead of an alcoholic beverage, but he didn't need to shake more than he already was. Zion was his best man, while Brandon was Austin's, and Edwin had been content with being the flower-girl. The Canadian male patted him on the back and sat down beside Nick on the comforter.

They didn't say anything in the small room, only basking in the silence before the big moment. A knock came from the door and Edwin stood up to open the door, reaching out to grab Zion's arm so he could sit down again. The boy with violet-coloured hair opened the door to peek out, if it was Austin, the two grooms couldn't see each other per Nick's mother's request.

Brandon was standing on the other side, waving timidly at Edwin's face right in his own. The boy inside the room mumbled something the other two couldn't hear, to Brandon, and sent him away again. The best man of Nick sent Edwin a confused look but, said man shook his head and waved his hand as to say it didn't matter. 

Nick couldn't even be bothered to think about what his soon to be husbands best man wanted here, only thinking about what he was about to do in less than ten minutes. His mom would come up to this room in about two minutes, and demand for him to walk down the aisle.

There he would wait until the big doors opened again. And there, would his beautiful boy walk in, walking up the aisle like the Prince he was. And it would be the perfect moment Nick and Austin would have wanted, and all their family would be happy for the two boys.

But not everything goes as you want it to.

Exactly sixteen minutes had gone before there was a knock on the door, and Nick just thought something happened that made his wedding a little later. But when Zion opened the door, it was not Nick's mother, rather Austin with a bewildered look on his face.

Before Zion could say anything, the blonde stormed into the room and hugged his living life out of his fiance. Nick was confused but hugged back none the less. Though, he pulled back when he could feel tears wetting his blouse.

Tears ran down Austin's cheeks while he kept his arms around Nick, said man trying to wipe the tears that were flowing like crazy down the pale cheeks. Zion and Edwin shot each other a concerned glance but did not utter a word to the two boys, who were stood still hugging.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I tried but I couldn't stop that man. He was so scary", Austin sobbed out, not daring to look into his fiancé's eyes. "I don't understand what you trying to say, baby. Calm down, and then tell me what you couldn't stop."

"I couldn't stop the man from killing your mom."

(✿◡‿◡)
I'm sorry for my stupid mind. I really didn't expect this to turn to angst, but rather a fluffy oneshot.

But tell me if you want a second part. love you guys❤️