𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 - 𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Brandon starts poking Nick because he's bored and Nick gets revenge on him. Hope you enjoy.

Nick swatted Brandon's hand away for the fifth time while he was talking to Austin and Zion on the telephone. "But Nick, I'm bored and you're not doing anything with me," Brandon said and pouted. "Wait a little" Nick signed.

 Yes, they had learned sign language, all the boys had. It was easier to sign something on stage then hear it, so the management said it was a good idea to learn it. 

Brandon pouted deeper and sighed. He knew Austin, Zion, and Nick were talking about something important and he was supposed to listen, but all he wanted was attention from Nick, and he wasn't getting anything. 

Brandon suddenly felt like a little kid, and when he was feeling like one he became one. 

He started poking Nick in his ribs. Starting slow and almost like he was afraid to touch Nick. Then he started doing it harder and moving onto Nick's abs. Nick sighed and slapped Brandon's hand but he knew it made no difference. 

When Brandon started doing it quicker Nick's face turned beet red. "I'm so sorry Zaustin, I have to cut our conversation short. Something came up, we'll see you two tomorrow" Nick said and ended the call. 

Brandon stopped and smirked, he had won. Nick turned around to face his boyfriend. "I hate you for making me do that" Nick said and crossed his arms over his chest. "I know, I love you too. Now, will you please give me attention?" Brandon asked and made his famous puppy eyes.

 "You know I can't say no to that face," Nick said, grabbed Brandon's face, quickly kissed him and cuddled up to him. "Oh and Brandon? I love you too, but I will get revenge" Nick said and both the boys smiled.

 "Whatever you say, love"

(✿◡‿◡)

While Brandon was making music at the little home studio that Brandon and him had sat up he suddenly remembered what he had promised himself and Brandon. He was going to get revenge on Brandon for making him cut his phonecall with Zaustin short.

"Brandon? What are you doing?" Nick asked while grabbing a chair and sitting down next to Brandon. "Just making some random beats. Maybe we'll use them one day" Brandon said not tearing his eyes away from the screen.

 "Don't you wanna do something fun?" Nick asked. "This is fun. Aren't you supposed to be out with Edwin right now?" Brandon asked. "I was supposed to do that but Edwin canceled," Nick said and pouted. 

"So now you're stuck with me," Nick said and smiled again.

"Isn't there anything else you can do than annoy me?" Brandon asked quickly looking away from the screen but looking at it again a second after. "Nope," Nick said and smiled.

 His plan was already working, it was so easy to annoy Brandon when he was doing something he thought was important. Nick grinned and Brandon could see it without turning his head. 

"Stop doing that," Brandon said. "Stop with what? I didn't do anything" Nick said and smiled innocently. Brandon sighed and gave up.

After five minutes of Brandon working and Nick just sitting there staring him, Nick started to move. Brandon thought he was going to walk out of the room, but Nick just raised his hand. He then proceeded to start poking Brandon in his hip.

 "Dammit," Brandon thought. "He's using my own technic against me"

Like Brandon last week, Nick started to poke harder. He had always known Brandon was sensitive around his hip area but would never admit it. "Nick please stop, you know I bruise quickly," Brandon said and locked his hand around Nick's wrist.

 He got his hand away but it came back a second later. Nick just started poking Brandon's abs instead, just like Brandon had done.

"Will you stop?" Brandon asked and actually trained his eyes on Nick. "I just wanted attention," Nick said and couldn't keep a straight face. He burst out laughing and Brandon just sat there annoyed.

 When Nick was done he came to his senses and could see Brandon sitting in his chairs with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Oh baby, don't be mad at me," Nick said and stood up from his chair. He went over to Brandon and kissed him, hard. When they parted Nick smiled and that rubbed off on Brandon. 

"I love you," Nick said. "I love you too," Brandon said and kissed him again.