- Chapter 1 -

// Author's POV \\

"Daddy look at the ducks!", said Hana, being all excited about her dad taking her to the pond by her house to go for a stroll. Hana was only 2 years old her mother died of stage 4 cancer, leaving Hana and her dad. Her family wasn't rich nor poor. Her dad worked as a police officer and made good money since he's been working as a policemen for a couple of years now.

"I know Hana, let's go give them some bread", Hana's dad grabbed Hana's little hand and they both went closer and fed the ducks some bread. Her dad loved seeing his little girl all happy and smiling. That's all he wanted, he wanted his daughter to be happy.

"Kim are you there?", Hana's fathers walkie talkie went off. Hana's father answered it knowing it was his partner who was calling for him.

"Yes I'm here Jinyoung", they waited for a few moments until it went off again.

"You need to come down to Seoul Mall right now, there's been a shooting here", after Hana's father heard that, he quickly responded and carried Hana to the police car, buckled her up and quickly rushed to the mall. This was Hana's favorite thing. Going with her dad to his job or to investigate except she didn't participate since she was too young. After a few minutes they arrived to the mall. Hana's father told her to stay in the car since he didn't want his daughter to be in a dangerous environment. Two police officer soon stayed with Hana since they didn't want to leave her alone.

// Junyoung's POV \\

I walked inside the mall and saw that it was empty except there were police officers inside and some questioning people. I hurried and found my partner talking to another police officer.

"You made it Junyoung. Sorry to ruin your day off with your daughter but this just came up after there were numerous calls at the police station", I only nodded and looked around. Nothing seemed weird yet.

"So what exactly happened?", I asked, still wondering what has happened at the mall.

"Well we questioned a security guard that was around a store when this happened. He said that he was in front of a jewelry store and saw a man wearing all black with a mask and a little boy beside him walk into the store. Apparently the man who walked inside the store had a gun and started shouting people in the store and started stealing things. The man ended up killing 25 people in a matter of 5 minutes. The man got away but we don't know where the little boy is at, we're still trying to look for him", never in my life have I ever had any crime like this.

"Did the security guard stop the man.", I asked. It took Jinyoung a while to answer but he eventually did.

"When the security guard heard the shooting, he ran inside and tackled the man and tried taking the gun away. The man punched him and ran out, taking the little boy with him. When the security guard went out he yelled out for everyone to ran and everyone did. The security guard couldn't find the man but kept hearing shots being fired in the mall", soon me and Jinyoung went to investigate more, trying to find clues, looking at security footage, and trying to find the little boy.

// Author's POV \\

"Where's my daddy at?", Hana asked one other police officer who was staying with her.

"He's investigating with officer Jinyoung. They'll be back in a little bit sweet heart", said the female officer. Hana only nodded and began looking around. She found people crying while police officer's were questioning them, tons of police cars and new reporters too. She looked around and in the distance she found a little boy walking around alone. She continued staring at the boy (who looked about a year or 2 older then her) and soon the boy looked in Hana's direction and made eye contact with her. He stayed still and looked at Hana as Hana was doing the same but the boy soon started running and run off far from the mall.

"Thank you so much for watching her Chaeyoung", Hana turned around to see her dad talking to the female officer.

"Daddy!!", Hana said, getting out of the car and hugging her dad. She hugged him like she hasn't send him in years when it was only for a couple of minutes.

"I missed you too sweetheart", her dad picked Hana up and carried her in his arms.

"It was my pleasure, don't want a sweet little girl to be left alone now", the female officer pinched Hana's cheeks and said goodbye to the both of them.

"Now Hana, we need to go back home", Hana nodded and now her and her dad were off home. But Hana was still thinking about the little boy she saw. Who was he, and why was he all alone with no adult?

To be continued

Hey guys! So I am making a new book as you can tell. It's a San, who is a member from to group Ateez, fanfiction. I got into Ateez in June of this year and I've been really into them since their new song, 'Wonderland', came out. San is my bias in Ateez and I decided to make a book about him since right now I don't really have an idea of what to write about in my Wonho x Reader book. So for now I will be writing this book until I get an idea of what to write about in my Wonho book. It weird that I got this fanfiction idea from a tiktok. Yes you heard that right, a tiktok. But anyways I really hope you guys enjoy this book, I will be updating it a lot since I have lots of ideas of what to write about in this book. And guys, you all NEED to stan Ateez if you don't cause they are an a amazing, funny, talented group. Their performance are amazing and their songs are a BOP! But I hope you all have a good day/night! I love you all 💕💕

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7 [my wattpad instagram account]

- PardonKookie7 💕