- Chapter 11 - (REPUBLISHED)

This chapter wasn't fully written when I published it for some reason but when I first updated it, it was fully written so I just decided to rewrite it soooo, enjoy!

// Hana's pov \\

It's now been 3 weeks since San took me away from the real world. I've heard on the news about me and my kidnapping and how police have been trying their best to find me. Mingi and Yeosang both popped up on tv and said words that made me emotional and break down in front of San.

// Flashback ~ Hana's pov \\

"Hello everyone, this is Park Jimin here in front of the Atiny Police Station, I am now here to get opinions from two police officers who are close friends with the police officer, Kim Hana, who got kidnapped and taken away about 3 weeks ago, now we will get their opinions about Kim Hana's kidnapping", soon the news reporter moved next to Yeosang who had Mingi standing behind me.

"Officer Kang, what is your saying about your friends kidnapping?", he asked and soon put the microphone in front of Yeosang so he can speak. I didn't want to look so I looked away, already feeling my eyes water.

"Look princess Officer Kang is about to speak, it would be rude of you to ignore him", San had said and I looked at him. I looked at him with fear, anger and many more emotions that I just can't describe.

"I just still can't believe that my best friend has been gone already for 3 weeks. I remember first finding out about her kidnapping. Both me and Officer Song were panicking so much. Officer Kim is like our little sister and means so much to us. I promise I will not stop looking until I know where she is at and if shes safe. Hana if your watching this, please give us a sign or something at least! Something so we know your safe", Yeosang soon finished his sentence and then the news reporter thanked him and gave the microphone to Mingi.

"Hana, Kim Hana, please come back. It's hard knowing that your not here. It's always sad waking up in knowing that I never get to see my cheerful and energetic bestfriend anymore. I breaks my heart knowing that I won't be able to hear you laugh and see you smile anymore. Me and Yeosang have been really worried about you since we found out about what had happened to our best friend. Seeing what that monster did to you makes my blood boil. We just hope your safe and that your doing well. And Choi San, if you're watching this, once we find you I will not hesitate to hurt you. You hurt Hana, I'll hurt you, you make her cry, I'll make you cry, if you lay one of your dirty fingers on her I will kill you. You took away our best friend and took away our light in the world, once we find you, you'll be behind bars forever. Just you wait Choi San until we get our hands on you", the new reporter thanked Mingi and after San had started laughing.

"Like they'll ever find me, I'll do whatever I want to whatever belongs to me, and your one of the things that finally belongs to me", San said while he out his hand under my chin to make me look at him straight into his eyes.

"Isn't that right princess?", he asked smiling, making his dimple pop out. I gulped the saliva in my mouth and nodded slowly, knowing that he can hurt me whenever he wants.

"Good", he smirked and laughed as we continued watching tv.

// End of Flashback ~ Hana's pov \\

I've been actually doing really good with being cold towards San I guess. There are sometimes when he gets mad at me for ignoring him and acting rude towards him but what can I say, that's what you get for taking away everything from me.

It was the morning and San was trying to wake me up for god knows how long. This boy can never get a fucking hint can't he?

"Princess wake up~", he sang while shaking me to wake up. I groaned out loud and rolled my eyes, then turned to him.

"Do you not get the fucking hint? Let me fucking sleep!", I said and then turned the other way so that my back faced him. For a second I thought he actually left me alone but that was a no. Instead he pulled off my blanket, picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

I kept kicking, hitting and yelling at him to put me down but it was like this boy was deaf or something.

"Ya Choi San put me down!", soon enough we were down stairs and then he tossed me on the couch. I was about to escape and go back to the room but I was stopped by San hovering over me and pinning my arms above me head.

"Listen here kitten. I've been treating you well and with respect and yet you treat me like I'm a piece of shit or something. I've been cleaning you, feeding you and even taking care of your ass in this house. Maybe it's time for you to treat me the same huh!?", he yelled out. I was a bit surprised he yelled a bit but then my blood started to boil. Be nice to him? Oh please not in a million years Choi San.

"You want me to be nice to you? Wow that's the funniest at joke ever! Tell me another one", I said while fake laughing. San let out a low growl and moved his face closer to mine.

"I'm not joking around kitten!", this time I decided to actually tell him off since he deserves that shit, not me.

"Listen here Choi San! You think after killing my father, then kidnapping and keeping me hostage will think I'll be nice to you? Your fucking delusional if you think that!", I can tell he just got even more angry this time but I didn't care. I kept yelling at him until I received a harsh slap to my left cheek.

"Raise your voice at me one more time kitten and daddy's going to have to punish you", he whispered in my ear. I was quite for the rest of the time, still feeling the slight sting on my cheek.

"Now be a good kitty and cook for daddy now. Daddy's hungry and needs something to eat", I was so scared he was going to hurt me again if I talk back so I just slowly nodded and got up.

"And remember kitty, your daddy's maid now, so you better listen to everything I tell you or your getting punished really hard by daddy", he said to me before I walked into the kitchen and started cooking a random dish for him.

To be continued

Hey guys. So I finished writing it yesterday but decided to update the book today. I am still sad and devastated from the situation that happened yesterday and I do have to admit I did cry for an hour. But I will try my best to be happy for you all. I'll also try to update more so I can make you guys happy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. And have a wonderful day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

~ PardonKookie7 💓