- Chapter 19 -

// Hana's pov \\

I was running. Running from him. He was going to catch me if I stop running. I was so tired and out of breath but my legs kept running. My mind kept telling me to go but my body said to stop.

"I'm coming for you!", I looked back and saw him. I quickly ran behind a tree, hoping he would just walk by.

"Oh so now you wanna play hide n seek huh?", I could hear him laughing while stepping on some leaves that were on the ground. I didn't even know I was holding my breath, I was too caught up in the moment to even breathe.

"Well let me tell you something Hana, I was actually a good seeker whenever I played hide n seek, so this shouldn't be hard to find you", I tried so hard not to scream. He suddenly got quieter. I sighed in relief and stood up but immediately regretted my decision.

"Got you"

I screamed as I suddenly woke up from the nightmare that occurred to me. My breathing was heavy and I was able to feel tears stream down my face.

"Hana are you okay?", I was suddenly embraced by someone and got scared.

"Get off of me! Leave me alone!", I screamed as I was panicking.

"Woah calm down Hana. It's alright Hana it's just me and Mingi!", Yeosang quickly wrapped his arms around me as he and Mingi were both calming me down.

"Why did you scream? Why are you crying?", Mingi had wiped the tears away from my face. I tried to speak but no words were able to get out of my mouth.

"Was it a dream Hana?", it took me a while to say what I had to say. I was just so scared from the dream. Why was he in my dream?

"Hana just breathe, it's alright, no one is going to hurt you", Mingi gave me some water. I almost drank the full water bottle and just put down the bottle on the ground beside me.

"Now just tell us what happened", Yeosang put his chin on my shoulder like he always did when we were young.

"I had a nightmare...it was so scary", recalling on the dream just made me cry. Why did I have to dream of him. Just why?

"H-he was there"

"Who was there?", I looked at Mingi and laid my head against Yeosang's chest.

"San was there..."

"He was chasing me, telling me that he's coming for me. I was running, trying to hide but he...got me", Yeosang hugged me tighter as I finished explaining what had happened. Soon we were all led in silence, occasionally hearing me crying while Yeosang hugged me.

"Hana, I don't think it's safe for you to be here", I looked over at Mingi as he just stared at the ground. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 3:24 am. I feel really bad for waking up the boys this early in the morning, especially since they have work in a couple of hours.

"What do you mean Mingi?", Yeosang asked while looking at Mingi. Mingi brought his head back up and faced us. He looked at me, then Yeosang then back at me.

"Hana, I think it's safer if you move out of Korea"

To Be Continued

Hey guys! So this chapter was a little bit short but that was intended. Just wanted to leave you all off on a little cliffhanger I guess? But I still hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Just randomly thought of it while watching YouTube. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 🌺