- Chapter 33 -

// Hana's pov \\

"It's not Yeosang my love"

Chills went down my back.

That voice.

I'm so dead...

"S-San...", I said with a shaky voice. I knew I was dead right when he started speaking.

"Long time no see Hana", I felt him go closer to my ear and whisper something to me. Chills crawled all over my body. My heart couldn't stop pounding. I felt so scared and felt my whole body shake under his touch.

"Please don't d-do this", I heard him laugh before he put something up to my nose. "Sweet dread love", he said before pressing the cloth against my nose. The cloth smelled like strong chemicals which made me feel dizzy.

I tried fighting back. I tried my best to push his hand away but it was no use. My eyes were already falling slowly as the chemicals had made me see all black.

____________

I remember waking up due to my head bumping against something. I noticed that my wrist and ankles were tied and that I was in a car, laying in the back seat. I knew I had my phone on me as I felt the cold screen touch my hand.

I had to hide it somewhere before he notices. I somehow managed to slip my phone on the side of my jeans, but on the inside. ( if that makes sense o.O )

The car had stopped causing my heart to beat faster. I heard San unbuckle his seat belt and get out of the car. I closed my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. He seemed to believe me as he carried me all the way to a building. The building was quite old and dirty. I opened my eyes a little to see my surroundings, trying to see if I knew where I was or not. All I just saw were trees and plants surrounding us. I definitely knew we were by a body of water as I heard water crashing against rocks.

'Where is a place that is surrounded by trees and a...beach?'

I hadn't notice that San had taken me inside the house and started going down some steps. The steps were old as San took each step, they were all creaking under his feet. He soon placed me down on a chair and did what he had done to me years ago. He made sure I was tied down into the chair, not wanting me to escape him again. But little does he know that I'm going to escape no matter what.

Once he put my down and secured me into the chair, it was silent. I knew he didn't leave the room since I would've heard the creaking stakes.

"After 4 years, I finally have you back", I felt San put his hand on my face. I wanted to push his hand away so bad but I couldn't let him know I was awake.

"Now we can finally be together forever my love, what I've been wanting since I first saw you", San placed one hand on my thigh while the other was on the side of my cheek. I really wanted to slap him so bad and tell him not to touch me but I was too scared to do anything.

Soon I felt his hands move away and heard the stairs creaking. Once I knew he was gone I opened my eyes and looked around. There was nothing but boxes everywhere. There were even some grass and dead plants growing down here. How does grass grow down here?

I had no time to waste my time thinking about grass and I quickly needed to think of something. Once I thought of something, I needed to get my phone. I tried to grab it on the first try but didn't get it. Second try, still a no. Third times a charm? Nope. I kept trying and trying but it didn't work. Finally, after ages, I managed to get my phone. With the tip of my fingers I pushed my phone up to my leg so I could see the screen.