- Chapter 15 -

// Mingi's pov ||

I was called to quickly come to the police station. I quickly got up, changed into my uniform and hurried and drove to the station. As I entered the police station, I saw Yeosang smiling and hope filled his eyes.

"Hey Yeosang what's going on?", I asked curiously. I haven't seen Yeosang smile in weeks ever since Hana gone missing.

"They found a clue about Hana's case. It's far far from Seoul!", he said excitedly. I couldn't help but smile and hope started taking over me. Could we finally find her?

The Chief has walked into the room looking at both me and Yeosang.

"I'm pretty sure you boys already heard seeing the smile on your faces", the chief was now smiling with us and smiling.

"Apparently a random couple found a car abandoned while they were walking. They called the police and police checked out the car and took dna tests and before you know it we see San's finger prints all over the car. We're getting closer to finding him and putting him back where he belongs", me and Yeosang couldn't be any happier then right now. We were finally going to reunite with our best friend!

// Time Skip: Investigating The Abandon
Car \\

Me and Yeosang both drove together to the location where the couple had found the abandon car. There was crime tape around the whole area and multiple police officers investigating the area.

Me and Yeosang got out of the car and met up with some police officers.

"Hello there, you guys must be Officer Kang an Officer Song. I'm Officer Jung Wooyoung and this is my partner, Jeong Yunho".

Yunho was very tall yet had soft facial features, but yet looked somewhat intimidating. Wooyoung was shorty than Wooyoung but had sharp and sexy facial features. Probably could seduce any women he sees and get any girl he wants.

"It's nice to meet the both of you. My partner and I were wondering who was in charge of this investigation so we can talk to them", asked Yeosang, mainly talking to Wooyoung.

"The person who's in charge of this investigation is none other then Chief Kim Hongjoong himself. He's right over there. The one with the dirty blonde hair. Just talk to him and he'll tell you guys what to do", Yeosang thanked Wooyoung and we both walked up to Hongjoong to see what we had to do.

"Officer Park Seonghwa I'm going to need you and your partner, Choi Jongho to investigate east of where we are right now. That's where the couple had found the abandoned car. If you find any evidence you know what to do", both police officers bowed and went off. Before we could even say anything, Hongjoong began to talk.

"Good morning Officer Kang and Officer Song. I was actually expecting you guys the most since this investigation is about your friend. The Chief in your guys' station had contacted me and told me you guys were on the way and I'm finally glad I could meet the both of you", Hongjoong seemed generally happy when he was talking to me and Yeosang than with Seonghwa and Jongho.

"We're very honored to meet you too Chief Hongjoong. We've heard many good things about you and are happy to be working with you", both and me Yeosang had bowed to Hongjoong making him smile.

"Thank you. Now as you may have heard a couple was passing by this area and found a car. Police looked more into the car and found Choi San's fingerprint all over the car. We're hoping and maybe think that he may be around this area, knowing that he may have used this car to kidnap Officer Kim. So please look around the area. You can go as far as you need to if you want but all officers will be meeting back over here at 3'o clock sharp", me and Yeosang both nodded and soon went off to some random direction and started looking.