- Author's Note -

Hey guys so today wasn't the best day for me. If you guys didn't know I moved 3 hours away (from where I used to live) during summer and of course attended a new school.

On the first day of school I was alone until the last subject of the day and made a new friend and she is amazing.

But me and her got into an argument last week on Friday since she went in my bag and got something from there while I was in the bathroom.

I did tell her off and told her I forgave her but also told her not to go through my bag again.

And now yesterday (Monday) my friend told me that she was avoiding me cause of what happened and now today (Tuesday) she texted my friend saying that she didn't want to be friend with me anymore and that I'm not a good friend and stuff.

So all day today I've just been sad and upset. I feel like a bad friend knowing I lost someone who meant a lot to me.

I was going to update ch.11 today but decided not to since I'm feeling really down. I'm sorry for letting you guys know that I won't be updating soon but I'm just not feeling happy anymore.

I'll try my best to be happy and to update the book asap! I'm sorry to let you guys down, sorry...

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

~ PardonKookie7 💔