- Chapter 4 -

// Hana's POV \\

"Where is he?", said the Chief. Me and the boys arrived at the police station a few minutes ago and explained what happened while we were on duty.

"He's in the back of my car", I said. She told us to get him and for now put him in a cell. We nodded and listened to the Chiefs orders. The boys followed me to my car and helped me get the guy. Yeosang grabs the guy with the help of Mingi and we lead him inside. He was wearing all black with a mask and a hat covering his face. The Chief said that for now we'll keep him in his outfit but to make sure he didn't have anything in him. Luckily he didn't so Mingi just put him in a empty cell for now.

"Okay well you guys can go home now. You guys did good for your first big case and I'm very proud of you guys. I'll have someone else keep an eye on the park while you guys get some rest", we all nodded and went into our office and grabbed our things.

"I still can't believe that happened", said Mingi out loud as we were grabbing our things.

"I can't believe that Hana defended herself so quickly and tased the dude", Yeosang said, still sounding very shocked and impressed.

"Well that's what all that training was for", we all laughed and soon we said our goodbyes and left to go home.

// The next morning \\

Today I actually had to get to the station earlier then usually. So instead of waking up at 8:00, I woke up around 6:45 and got ready. For once I actually had enough time to eat breakfast (which I did of course). I decided to go to a cafe and grab a coffee with a muffin then I was off to work. After a few minutes I arrived and got out of my car. I threw away my trash in the trash can and went inside.

"Good morning Officer Kim", I bowed at the Chief and said good morning.

"I called you to come early today cause for now I need you to do roll call in the prison cells. All you just have to do is grab this clip board every morning, go to the prison cell and make sure everyone is there", I nodded and she handed me the clip board.

"And today we are dismissing the guy from last night since we still don't know his name but we are going to question him once Officer Lee comes in", again I nodded and then she led me inside all though she waited outside until I was finished. I went to each cell and made sure everyone was there and marked them so the chief knows that they are still here. Once I was done I started walking back to the door and then went out.

"Everyone is here", she smiled and nodded.

"Remember that every morning your going to have to do this. I trust you with this job okay?", I nodded and then I went to my office. I sat in my spot until the boys got here. First Yeosang came and then a few minutes later Mingi came in. The Chief told them to continue investigating at the park while I stay here and do work. After a few minutes the Chief came rushing in my office looking shocked.

"Hana do you know who you caught last night?", she said, still breathing heavily from running to my office. She never calls me by my name unless it's really important. I shook my head no, she was actually making me really nervous.

"Hana, you caught him, you caught Choi San", my eyes widened when she said that name. I haven't heard that name in a while. Hearing that name just brings back memories to that day, the day Choi San killed my father. She told me to come follow her to the questioning room where Officer Lee Taeyong was questioning San. San looked much different then the picture that I saw on Jinyoung's (my fathers partner) file. In the picture he had long hair that was jet black but now he has blond hair that was brushed to the side and he was wearing the orange suit.