- Chapter 20 -

// Hana's pov \\

"So this is really happening huh?", Yeosang said as me, him and Mingi were at the airport, waiting for my flight to be called.

Mingi had suggested that it would be safer if I moved out of the country since San could try and escape and try and go after me. At first I didn't agree with the idea, even though Yeosang and Mingi kept arguing with me saying it's safer. I eventually gave up and decided to move. Luckily for me I had an aunt and uncle who lived in America, Chicago to be exact.

I was super nervous since I never met them, apparently my uncle was my moms brother. I never met him before so of course I was a bit scared. Plus I was moving to America and didn't know how to speak English at all! Looks like I'm going to have to do a bit of work while moving to America.

"I just can't believe we're separating, after years", I went over to Mingi and hugged him. He was very sad at the idea of me moving but in the end, they both want me to be safe and I'm thankful to have friends like Yeosang and Mingi. They truly mean the word to me.

"It's okay Mingi, I promise I'll call you guys everyday", Mingi was looking at me with a pout on his face, causing me to laugh.

"You promise?", he put his pinky in front of me, wanting me to make a pinky promise with him. I just laughed and crossed my pinky with his, making sure I'll call him and Yeosang everyday.

"Flight 2079 please report to gate B", I looked at the ground then the boys again. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and could see Mingi about to cry. Yeosang on the other hand was trying his best to hold his tears in. We all gathered around each other for our last group hug. You were able to hear me sobbing and Mingi's sniffles.

(I don't know how these flight things work, I've never been on a plane so don't judge me -_-)

Mingi pulled me in for a hug before whispering in my ear.

"Be sage out there Hana", I pulled away from the hug. His eyes were filled with tears. I wiped away his tears that were falling down his cheek before replying to him.

"I will Mingi", he smiled and gave me one last hug before Yeosang pulled me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Hana, promise me you'll take care of yourself", I wrapped my arms around Yeosang and laid my head against his chest.

"I will Yeosang, I promise", we all hugged each other one last time before I had to take off.

"Bye Hana!", the boys yelled out loud causing people to look at them. I smiled and waved at them, knowing that this was my last time before I see them for who knows how long.

"Bye guys! I love you!", I almost bumped into a person while waving to the boys but it was fine (I think?).

"We love you!", and that's when I looked at Mingi and Yeosang one last time before turning my back and walking away from them. I really was going to not see my best friends for a while. I knew that if I continued looking at then, I would miss my flight. I gave the flight attendant my ticket and boarded the plane. I sat in my seat and looked out the window.

"Goodbye Seoul, we've had some fun memories yet bad ones too, but I'll always remember the good ones", right when I had finished my sentence the plane started taking off and soon I was on my way to Chicago.

// Time Skip: Chicago \\

I got off the plane and felt very tired. I looked around and saw lots of people in the airport. My aunt and uncle should be here I hope. I looked at the signs to try and figure out where to go but was very confused.