- Chapter 34 -

// Yeosang's pov \\

"Are we almost there?", I asked for the 10th time tonight. Mingi nodded his head, no, telling me that we aren't there yet. We've been driving for the past 3 hours and Mingi has been telling me to rest but I can't. I can't sleep knowing that San has Hana.

"Officer Choi says it's about a 6 hour drive, so I suggest you rest while we drive", said Mingi as he kept his eyes on the road. We were following behind Officer Choi and Officer Park since they know where San took Hana. All I just hope is that Hana is okay and that San isn't doing anything to her.

// End of Yeosang's pov \\

// Hana's pov \\

"Princess you have to eat, I can't let you starve baby", San said, while trying to get me to eat. I kept refusing to eat whatever he was going to give me, even though I'm hungry.

"I promise there isn't anything bad in here", he kept trying to feed me the food but I kept closing my mouth. I can tell he was getting annoyed a bit since he gave me a certain look.

"Can you just hurry the hell up and eat the food? I'm trying to be nice and feed you but you're being a stubborn brat and not eating the damn food!", San raised his voice a bit, making me jump a bit.

"No!", I shouted. San looked at me with a surprised look. Usually when he starts to yell at me I would listen but this time I'm not listening to him.

"What did you just say?", San said while looking straight into my eyes. I felt chills run down my back as he stepped closer to me. He kneeled down and looked at me.

"Are you scared now darling? You were so brave a while ago, having the courage to yell at me"

"I'm not scared of you anymore", I said with all the courage I have left in me. I'm tired of being scared. I'm tired of listening to someone. I'm tired of being controlled.

"I'm tired of you San, I'm not going to listen to you! Yeosang and Mingi will save me and you'll be out behind bars again! Every monster deserves to be punished!", after saying that, I received a harsh slap on my cheek.

"What did I tell you about your attitude?", San said while grabbing a handful of my hair. I screamed out of pain as he slapped me once again. "S-stop!", I shouted. San laughed and only continued to hurt me. What made it worse was that I could feel the rope dig into my skin as San pulled my hair.

"T-that hurts!", I screamed out in pain. Tears began to stream down my face as San just kept laughing while I was in pain.

"Next time you raise your voice at me again, it's going to be even worse", he said while letting go of my hair and going back upstairs. I just sat there, crying. I felt a wet substance on my hand. I knew it had to be blood, knowing that the rope was digging in my skin.

"Mingi..Yeosang, where are you..."

To be continued

Oh my god I'm almost done with this book guys! I'm so happy to see how many people enjoyed this book and read it. It's so sad that this book is coming to the end but sadly it had too.

But my next book that I'll be writing is 1 Secret which is a Seonghwa x Reader book! I'm actually quite excited to start a new book and to see what you all think of it!

Thank you all for the support. I love you all and stay safe please!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️