- Chapter 28 -

// Hana's pov \\

"H-how...", I said with a shaky voice. I immediately dropped the letter on the floor after reading it. So the man that I did see, was really him? How did he manage to find where I live?

I felt my legs become like jelly and lost my balance. I fell on the floor and felt my stomach drop. I looked at the note before grabbing my phone and calling Yeosang.

"Hello?"

"Y-Yeosang..."

"Woah what happened? Are you crying?"

"Please c-come here..."

"Okay don't worry me and Mingi are on the way"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana!", shouted Yeosang as he knocked on the door. I opened the door and Yeosang immediately hugged me.

"What happened?", asked Mingi. I looked at the boys then looked at the letter on the ground. I slowly brought my hand up, pointing at the letter that was now laying on the floor. I could tell the boys were confused but Mingi has walked over to the letter and picked it up. He read it silently and once he was done, he looked up with a scared look.

"He found her..."

"Who did?", said Yeosang who was now closing the door to my house. Mingi hesitantly gave the note to Yeosang. Once Yeosang had read the letter, he had called Chief and soon my house was surrounded by police cars and police officers.

They did everything they can. They looked around my house, in my house, tried finding fingerprints on my furniture and the letter, which had San's fingerprints all over it. I felt so scared and traumatized that 2 officers had to help me calm down.

The officers had suggested that I get cameras for my house and to stay at a friends house for a while. I had decided to stay at Yeosang's house for a while until police say it would be alright for me to move back into my house.

"Okay so you can stay in the guest room for now. I'm going to be working the night shift so Mingi should be coming here in a bit since he's off of work. If anything happens please call me okay?", I nodded and got inside the guest room. I sat on the bed and just looked around. Is this really happening to me again? Why do bad things always happen to me?

I pulled out my phone and looked through my gallery. I found photos of me and Johnny together, me with Mingi when I took him out for ice cream, when Yeosang was dressed as a girl, and finally came across a photo of me and my dad. It was when me and my dad were at Jeju Island. My dad was making a silly face while I was laughing in the photo. I looked at the photo while smiling, but felt tears streaming down my face.

"I miss you dad. I wish you were still here with me, maybe life would be different if you were still alive.."

I continued scrolling through my photos and came across many more photos with my dad and me. I felt my heart ache as I saw my dad smiling in all the photos. If only I could see that smile one last time.

"Hana!", showed Mingi as the front door was closing. I quickly wiped my tears away as I put my phone down. I went out of the room and into the kitchen and saw Mingi placing down a bag of food. Once he saw me, he immediately ran over to me and hugged me. I assumed he noticed that I cried.

"Why are you crying?", he asked while he rested his chin on my head. I hugged him back, trying my best not to cry.

"I miss him.."

"It's okay Hana, I'm sure you're dad misses you as much as you miss him. Don't worry, he'll always be with you, no matter what", Mingi knew how to cheer someone up when their sad. I'm so glad to have him in my life and as my best friend.

"Thank you Mingi, for everything"

"No Hana, thank you. Thank you for dealing with me for all these years even though I've been a pain in the ass, you stayed by my side through out all those years. Thank you...for liking me for my true self"

To be continued

Last update for today! I hope you all enjoy both updates! Now I'm gonna go and eat since I'm starving at this point. Stay safe everyone, love you all!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 🍪