- Chapter 37 -

// Hana's pov \\

It's been a few months ever since the big incident happened. Mingi got discharged from the hospital a month after the incident. Doctors said he was lucky to be alive since he suffered a lot of blood loss and a deep and severe cut.

San got put into a mental hospital. He's caused lots of trouble in the hospital but security in the hospital are well trained and know how to handle his behavior (somehow).

And guess what! My aunt and uncle, along with my cousins moved to Seoul! I'm so happy that they moved here, I can finally see them. I actually visit them almost everyday. They all met Mingi and Yeosang and treat them like they belong in the family. Lucy and Mason love the both of them, maybe even more then me.

As for me and Johnny, well, Johnny also moved back to Seoul too. Me and him are still dating and love each other dearly. I honestly think he's the one. He's everything a girl would want in a guy. He's super sweet, knows how to talk to people, has an amazing sense of humor (literally), and is super talented too. He can do many things like sing, dance and rap. I honestly think he's idol material and I have tried so many times to make him audition to be an idol but he refused, saying he didn't want to practice everyday and not see me (that boy got me in tears). Johnny also found out about the whole San situation and went mad. He was even about to drive to the mental hospital and kick his ass, but I stopped him.

Yeosang is doing great as well. Apparently he's talking to someone and he says that he really likes the girl. Me and Mingi always tease him about it and really want to meet the girl that's making our little Yeosang have butterflies. I didn't even think Yeosang would get a girl, knowing he had a fat crush on Emma Watson.

As for me, well, life is going great. For the first few months I did have to go to therapy since I was so traumatized by the incidents. Sometimes I still get dreams about it but not as much as before. I also got a job as well. I'm a fashion designer and some of my work as been featured in magazines! I'm doing a lot better according to Mingi and Yeosang. I've been happy too, knowing I have everything I have here in Seoul. I still miss my dad dearly and think about him everyday. There's not one second when I'm not thinking of him.

Although there are some times when life goes down, there's always a good side to those bad things. All I know is that I'm one lucky girl to have an amazing family, friends, and the love of my life by my side no matter what.

The End

Last chapter! When I tell you I started tearing up when I wrote The End, I mean it! I'm actually very emotional ending this book right now. I don't know if it's because I'm going to miss writing this book, or because of you guys who made me happy and encouraged me to write this book.

I'm so excited to see what you all think of the new book that I'll be publishing in a bit. I really hope it gets the same outlook as this book got.

Thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to read my book. I still can't believe so many people read and voted for this book. And to think that I just started writing my very first book last year, I just can't believe. I was so insecure about writing new chapters thinking no one would like it, but this book changed my confidence a lot.

I love you guys so much! Thank you for following me, supporting my book, and reading my book! Okay I gotta stop before I cry!

I love you all! Stay safe please! Thank you once again for making me go this far ❣️

Thank you for reading Criminal!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ Your beloved Author, PardonKookie7 ❣️