- Chapter 24 -

// San's pov \\

Hana...

Kim Hana...

My love...

My world...

My princess...

All I could think about was Hana. If only she hadn't screamed she would still be in my arms right now. If it weren't for her freaking out I wouldn't be behind these stupid bars.

Every day and every night my mind can't seem focus. I just think about Hana all day long and all night.

I miss her. I missed her laugh. I missed her smile. I miss looking into her eyes. I miss the feeling of kissing her. I miss everything about her. I was devastated when I found out she quit. Is it because work was too hard for her? Or was it because of me? Maybe Mingi and that Yeosang guy told her to quit, thinking I wouldn't get her. Little do they know I have so many things planned in my head.

"Choi San it's time for lunch", yelled an officer as I was spacing out. I groaned and got up but then smirked. Maybe I can try.

"Ahh!", I yelled falling into my knees. I held my stomach as I faked being in pain. The officer quickly ran into the cell and that's when I had quickly punched him multiple times before grabbing his keys and running off. A police guard had tackled me to the ground which caused my back to feel a sudden sharp pain but I had managed to grab his taser and tase him. I had grabbed his gun and ran off, having other police officers run after me.

One officer was so close to getting me but I had shot him before he could do anything. Some officers went to help the wounded officer but some chased after me. It was quite easy to escape, just had to shot the officers.

"Man these officers suck at doing their job", I said while shooting them. "Why hire people who don't know when to shot someone? Even I'd be a better police officer", I shot the last officer and quickly ran off to my escape house I guess you can say.

"Man that was too easy, wasn't really as fun as before", I said while taking off the orange jump suit. "Damn feels good to be out, let's see what Officer Song and Officer Kang has to say once they see that I'm gone", I said while laughing and changing.

It was getting warmer here in Korea so I just wore sweat pants leaving the top half of my body shirtless.

"Much better", I said while sitting in the couch. Feels good to be a criminal. Causing trouble is actually fun. Maybe other people should give it a shot.

"Breaking News, earlier today Choi San had escaped prison yet again. He had shot a total of 24 police officers. 17 officers are injured and were quickly rushed to the hospital but unfortunately 7 officers had died. If anyone sees a suspicious looking man, call the police immediately! This had been Park Jimin with News 5, thank you!"

"Like anyone's gonna find me", I said while getting up and turning off the tv. I had ate some ramen that I had and went to my room. The house was pretty small so everything was somewhat crammed up but it's better then nothing. Once I gotten in my room I slowly found myself falling asleep peacefully once again.

// Mingi's pov \\

"What do you mean he escaped!", I yelled at one of the police officers who explained to me what had happened when he tried taking San to the cafeteria.

"I'm s-sorry sit. I thought he was a-actually hurt so I panicked and tried helping him but he-"

"Bullshit! You had 24 officers that could've stopped him but he escaped! I swear if he-"

"That's enough Mingi", said Yeosang as he pulled me away. I gave the guard one last dirty look before Yeosang dragged me to our office.

"There's no need to yell at him, he tried-"

"Tired his best my ass. How could you have 24 officers here that didn't even get him? It was 24 against 1 and his the fuck did they lose him?", I said while banging my hand in my desk. Yeosang flinched a little before getting up and waking to me.

"Mingi! He had a gun of course he would shot them!"

"Yeosang! The police officers had a bat, a taser and a gun! They could've pulled anyone of those out but no, they just had to let him go", I pulled my hair in frustration. I'm just so mad and so upset about how the officers were just so stupid.

"Mingi it's fine. Don't stress about it too much. We'll find him in no time and besides, Hana is safe remember? So there's no need to worry. Now just calm down and then let's hurry and get back to work okay?", I nodded as I agreed with Yeosang. She is safe. That's good to hear. I'm just so glad she agreed to move if not I would've probably been peeing myself right now.

But why is there still a part of me that's telling me Hana isn't safe? Why am I doubting all of a sudden. Should I call to make sure she's fine? Should I text her? Maybe FaceTime her.

"No Mingi calm down, Hana is fine don't worry", I said to myself, trying my best to reassure myself.

The doubt is still there and it feels much bigger then before. Should I listen to my gut feeling? No there's no way San would know she's in Chicago! Yeah he wouldn't know. Maybe Hana could just permanently live there for now and not come back to Seoul so she can be safe. Let's just hope she stays in Chicago for a while.

To be continued

Another chapter! It is a bit longer then the other chapter but not as long as I wanted it to me :( but it's all I thought of so let's just hope it's good enough. Thank you all for reading this book!

Please stay safe out there! Love you!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 🥔