- Chapter 32 -

// Hana's pov \\

Scared

Frighten

And terrified

Those 3 things are what I've been feeling ever since San kept giving me random, yet life threatening letters to me. Mingi and Yeosang have been taking me everywhere with them, even to work. They always keep an eye on me and so far, nothing bad has happened. I've been staying with Yeosang ever since I've received the first letter.

He doesn't seem to mind, and even said that it's nice to have company over. It does feel nice to stay with Yeosang, don't get me wrong, but I still feel scared to go anywhere, even if I'm with the boys.

San has paranoid new so much to the point where sometimes I can't even get out of my room. Sometimes Yeosang has to drag me out of me room so he won't be late to work. It's scary knowing that someone is threatening you to take you away and keep away you from all society. I don't want that to happen to me. Even if it did happen to me, I'm sure it's the last time anyone ever saw me.

Right now I'm watching a movie with Yeosang. Me and him have been hanging out inside all day, since he's off. Mingi has been busy with work though so we can't really hangout with him as much as before.

"Hana are you okay? You're spacing out again"

I quickly got out of my thoughts and looked at Yeosang, nodding my head so he knows that I'm fine. He gave me a suspicious look but shrugged it off soon after. We continued watching the movie until Yeosang got a call. It was from Mingi.

He answered the call immediately and had a certain look on his face. He stood up and ran to his room, having me yell his name in confusion.

"Hey Hana I have to go somewhere, apparently San called the police and Mingi told me I had to go. Stay here and call me if anything happens"

Yeosang quickly came out with his uniform on and quickly started walking to the front door. I tried to beg him not to leave me alone, scared of being alone, but he said it'll be quick. Soon I was left alone in the house. It was quiet and I didn't like it. My gut kept telling me to leave the house but I decided to ignore it, thinking the house would be safe...or so I thought.

I decided to get rid of the weird feeling by continuing to watch the movie. I was eating the popcorn while watching the movie, still looking around just in case. As I thought I was safe and was being paranoid for no reason, the light went out. I felt my heart race and started panicking.

"M-maybe Yeosang just forgot to p-pay the electricity bill...", I said, trying to calm myself down. Soon the light came back on, which made me less panicked.

"Okay maybe something happened and it came back on"

I looked around my surrounding and sat down on the couch again. I turned on the movie again and continued watching the movie, but was mostly paying attention to my surroundings.

"Okay Hana you're just being paranoid that's all. Nothing bad is going to happen. Yeosang will be here soon"

As I continued watching the movie, I felt someone back hug me. Me thinking that Yeosang came back, I felt relieved.

"Oh thank god your back Yeosang, I was so scared"

"It's not Yeosang my love"

To be continued

Another update! I'm kinda sad cause soon I'm gonna end this book :( I'm just so thankful for everyone who votes and reads for this book.

You all are so amazing and so sweet. Your comments make me smile so much. You guys don't even know how happy you guys make me when you comment and say you love my story.

Also thank you for 25k reads and 1k votes! I can't believe I've reached this far for my book. To think that this book went from nothing to something is amazing!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I love you all and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7