Author's Note

Hey guys!! So I just wanted to let you all know that.....

ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK AND IM DONE WITH ALL MY FINALS!!!!

Finally after a whole week of stressing out, studying non stop, pulling all nighters from studying, crying and having multiple mental break downs, I have finally finish all my finals!

I had 7 finals in total and let me tell you, they weren't easy. I'm very and I mean very very very surprised that I passed my science finals than my language arts finals. I failed 2 out of 7 of my finals but heys that's alright cause now I get to finally sit back and relax!

As I had said before, I did promise you all that I will be updating (hopefully) a lot during my break since I hadn't updated a LONG chapter and you all deserve it for waiting for my slow ass to be finished with finals.

After a week of actually hell, I can finally update which I'm very excited about since I have a lot of ideas on what to write about. Although I've actually been really sad these past 2 days, I promise that I'll update the San x Reader book and the Wonho x Reader book.

I'm not sure if you had all read my recent update on my Wonho book but if you hadn't then I'll just tell you now. I may or may not be ending the book soon but again I'm still thinking about it. If you want me to continue to write the book then please message me or comment and let me know but if not then I'll just stop writing it and stuff.

Anyways Christmas is just around the corner and I'm so excited to have break so I can turn off all my alarms and sleep in (cause I deserve it for this whole ass week). Anyways this was just a quick little update/reminder that I have finished my finals and I will be updating hopefully soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holidays with your family! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🥳 🎄

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7 [my wattpad account]

~ PardonKookie7 🥰🎄