- Chapter 27 -

// Hana's pov \\

Waking up felt a bit, different, I should say. I'm not sure if it's because I moved into a new place or because I couldn't sleep last night. I had a strange feeling while going to sleep yesterday but I didn't know what it was. All I know was that that feeling kept me wide awake until I slept at 4 in the morning. When I woke up it was already 1 in the afternoon.

Once I got up I went to the bathroom and just did my usually routine. Since I don't have a job yet, I have nothing to do all day. I've decided to find a job sometime next week since I'm exhausted from unpacking most of my things this week.

I decided to play some games on my phone while eating some snacks that I had bought from the convenient store yesterday. While playing a game my doorbell suddenly rang.

"Who could that be?", I questioned while putting my phone down and getting up. I looked through the peep hole but saw no one.

"Maybe it's just some random kids messing with me", I assumed while walking back to my couch. Not even a few seconds later the doorbell rang again, then again, and again. I immediately opened the door, thinking I was going to see a kid in front of me but no, no one was there. I looked around outside but there was no one. I looked at the ground and saw an envelope on the ground. I carefully picked it up and looked around one last time before going inside.

"Maybe some mail?", I sat back in the couch and looked at the envelope. The envelope seemed quite wrinkly but still somewhat fresh. I opened the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. I was folded so I couldn't see what the note had read.

I soon unfolded the paper and saw handwriting on the paper. Then I started reading the letter out loud.

Dear Kim Hana,

Do you remember me? It's been 4 years since I last saw you and I've missed you so much. Do you know how much I've suffered because of you? You kept me waiting and waiting. You finally appeared out of no where and at first I thought I was dreaming. You don't know how happy I was to see you're beautiful face again.

You look so much more mature now then before. You're so beautiful, especially while you sleep darling. I missed seeing you're face and you're smile, even you're eyes. Everything about you I missed.

Did you miss me? Did you ever think about me when I was gone? Most importantly, did you ever love me?

Why would you leave me here all alone just to suffer. I've tried looking for you for 4 damn years and you now show up out of nowhere? Thinking I wouldn't find you, or wouldn't have you back in my arms again?

Oh Kim Hana, I thought you were a smart girl...

Did you really think you could just slip away from me like that? Or that I wouldn't do something just to get you? Like I said before, when I want something, I get what I want. You're the love of my life and I can't just let you slip away from my just like that.

Now that I know where you are, where you live, and where you're room is, I can finally have you for myself again, and this time you're never leaving ever again. Hang in there Hana, cause I'm coming for you.

Sincerely, Choi San

To be continued

I know that this is a short update but don't worry I'll be updating another chapter after publishing this chapter! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Stay safe and I love you all! 💕

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 🥰