- Chapter 3 -

// 6 years later ~ Hana's POV \\

!Beep Beep Beep!

"Time for work!", I said as I got up. After years and years of hard work, my dream finally came true. I'm finally a police officer. I've been a police officer for about 5 months now and I love that job. And you'll never guess who my partners are! Me, Mingi and Yeosang are all partners. Yes they also became a police officers which I'm happy cause I get to work with my best friends everyday.

So far I haven't really gotten any big crimes like murders and such. I've gotten crimes of people stealing and stuff like that, nothing big until today.

"Officer Kim", said the Chief. I went to the Chief since he called my name.

"Yes", I said, standing straight with my heads behind my back.

"Over the past 5 months of you being a police officer, I decided to give you a chance and show how good you are at investigating. There's been a murder at Seoul community park and I need you and your partners to arrive there as soon as possible. This is a big job Kim Hana and I'm putting it in your hands. Your father was a great officer and did his job correctly and I expect the same for you", I nodded and bowed. My first ever big crime! I was so happy my thrilled that when I went inside the office that me, Yeosang and Mingi share, I forgot they were I told here and just started jumping up and down.

"Uhh, Hana you good?", that's when I remembered that Mingi and Yeosang where in the office and didn't know what me and Chief talked about.

"Guys we have a big crime we need to solve", their eyes widened and they looked shocked.

"Wait do you mean big crime. Like in finding a stolen vehicle or like a murder", said Mingi. I smiled and got ready to surprise them. All 3 of us haven't gotten big crimes and we've been wanting to solve or at least be apart of one and our chance has finally came.

"We are going to the Seoul community park and participating in a murder case!!", their eyes got so big and they got up and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. They let go and we all started jumping up and down.

"Ok when do we go to the crime scene?", Yeosang mentioned after we all finished having our little celebration.

"Oh shit we need to go now!", that's when we all hurried and cleaned up and went to our own police cars and the boys followed me to the crime scene. When we got there, there was yellow tape surrounding the perimeter on where they found the 4 bodies at and police cars around the place. This brought back memories of when my dad would take me to crime scenes and honestly made me tear up a bit. He died 6 years ago from Choi San, the serial killer he's been trying to find for years but died because of him. Ever since that day I made a promise that I will find and put Choi San in prison for my dad.

We parked our cars and all got out of our cars and walked towards the person who is in charge of this case.

"Hello Officer Song, Officer Kang and Officer Kim", we all bowed to the officer and she did too.

"Hello, Officer Kim said that we needed to come to this murder scene as soon as possible, we hope we weren't too late", Mingi said sounding very professional. Back in middle and high school, Mingi would always be the one to joke around a lot and be the class clown so it still surprises me how professional and serious he can get.

"Oh no you guys weren't late at all", said the female officer. She looked to be about a year older then us but still around our age which is in her early 20s.

"So what exactly happened here", I said so I can get some ideas on what happened.

"Apparently around 1:30, a man was walking his dog around this area and came across 1 female body laying in that area over there, and called police. When the police arrived, they investigated a little deeper in the area towards the woods and found 3 more bodies which we later identify them as 3 males", this was sure a big investigation for my first murder case.