- Chapter 7 -

// Hana's POV \\

"Come out my love", I was shaking. I was scared for my life. My breathing got heavier by each second and I was sweating from trying to escape him.

"You know I don't like to play hide n seek my love, cause remember I'll always win", he said as he laughed at the end. It wasn't a laugh like you would let out if someone said or did something funny. It was a laugh of evil and obsession (stream obsession by exo 😗✌🏽)

I stopped breathing as his footsteps got closer to my hiding spot. It was so quite that I was able to hear my heart beating as fast as it can.

Soon enough I saw him. I looked up in fear as San opened up the cabinet door and revealed my trying my best to hide under some old clothes.

"No p-please no", San smirked as I tried asking for mercy. He chuckled and soon started speaking once again.

"Like I said before, I always win at hide n seek".

I gasp as I sat straight up breathing heavily while sweat dropped on my forehead. I looked around and it was still dark out. I swallowed my saliva and looked at my phone and saw the time.

'4:05 am'

"I-it was only a d-dream", I said as I tried to calm myself. It didn't feel like a dream at all. If anything, it felt like real life, like I was actually in that situation.

"Besides, San is l-locked up, he won't escape", I reassured myself before laying back in bed and began staring at the ceiling before slowly drifting off to sleep again.

// The Morning \\

My alarm rang and I turned it off. I turned and saw that it was 6:30. I got up and slowly stretched my arms as I got up and took a shower. I was actually really happy today since I have a day off thanks to Chief telling me that I've been doing good and she gave me a day off.  Yeah yeah I know, I should've just slept in but today I'm going to eat out with Yeosang and Mingi since they wanted to eat with me and talk, just how we used to do in highschool.

After taking a shower, I got dressed and got ready to go eat breakfast. Didn't wear anything to fancy nor to plain, just right between the middle.

 Didn't wear anything to fancy nor to plain, just right between the middle

Outfit

I quickly put on my shoes and then I was off to the boys. They ended up choosing a little cafe that was close to the police station since they both are working today, sadly.

"Oh Hey Hana!", said a excited Yeosang who was also waving at me. I smiled and waved back before sitting down with them. Turns out they already have my order since they already know what I usually get.

"Thanks guys!", I said as I started eating my muffin. Then we just started talking like usual people.

"I heard from people at the station that San has been acting, strange", Mingi has started as he also took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah me too, I mean I haven't really seen him do anything weird but the other day I went in the cell room and he was mumbling words to himself. I tried getting his attention but he didn't listen at all", I thought for a moment. I mean whenever I gone in there nothing has happened between me and him. It's always the same. Me going in there and doing attendance and him flirting with me like always.

"I haven't really seen anything strange with him. I mean whenever I go in there and do attendance, he always acts the same like he has around me", I stated as I took a bite of my muffin. The boys waited until Mingi spoke.

"Well I mean who knows, he could act way different around you then Officer Lee or Chief", he does have a point there. I decided to shake it off and decided to just change the topic. After a few minutes the boys said they had to go and I nodded. We all bid our goodbyes before we went our separate ways.

I didn't have anything to do so I just went to a few stores and shopped then went back home and relaxed. I made some popcorn for myself and then jumped on my couch and turned on the tv. I skipped through a bunch of channels before the news came on. I was already bored as it is so I just decided to watch it before something had gotten my attention.

"Reporting live from Seoul, South Korea. Approximately at 12:57 pm, a prisoner from the police station on berry street has escaped. Cops immediately rushed to the station and soon found out that the prisoner who had escaped was the one and only Choi San. Yes you heard me right ladies and gentlemen, Choi San has yet escaped prisoner once again. Cops are still not sure where he is at but be safe and remember to lock all your windows and doors and keep your kids inside. This has been Park Jimin from News 5, thank you", after hearing that, my eyes had become 10x bigger then before.

I dropped my bowl of popcorn on the floor and started panicking. How could this have happened. We even had extra security in the cell room, there is no way he could've just escaped like that?!

"Is this what Mingi and Yeosang were talking about him being strange", I told myself. Soon after I got a call from the police station.

"Officer Kim, I need you to come to the police station now", I quickly responded since it was Chief who was calling and then immediately put my uniform on and then drove to the police station. Before leaving I made sure all the windows and doors were locked and then left.

"This is going to be one long of a ride isn't it", I said and continued driving to the police station.

To be continued

Hey guys! So I'm back with a small and quick update that I have whipped up for you all! Finals are starting tomorrow and I'm really nervous and scared! Also the Ateez concert tickets went on sale today at 11 PST, but I couldn't get them sadly 🥺. Turns out I'm busy and can't see them in LA. Maybe next time when they go on tour again, hopefully. But did anyone else get the concert tickets? If so I hope you have lots of fun and a great time there! Thank you guys for reading my books and I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday 🎄! Wish me luck on my finals 😰 (they are going on throughout this whole week so wish me luck cause I'm really scared!)

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7 [my wattpad account]

~ PardonKookie7 😰🎄💕