- Chapter 9 -

// Hana's pov \\

I woke up and started opening my eyes slowly. I noticed that I was in a bed but I was tied up so I wasn't able to move. I started panicking and remembered what had happened to me last night.

"Where am I? Wait this ain't my clothes!", I said as I saw different clothes on me. I was wearing a big shirt with sweats and a blanket that was half way off the bed. I tried to move but I couldn't.

"I see my princess is finally awake", I froze knowing who's voice that was. I was too scared to look up and started tearing up.

"Aww don't cry princess, that's only going to make me feel worse then what I've already done to you", he went and sat on the side of the bed and wiped my tears away which only made me cry even more.

"P-please let me g-go", I somehow had the strength to speak and say something to him.

"I would but I wouldn't want to let you go now", he said as he moved closer to me. My breathing got heavier and I was still crying. "Look at me princess", he asked but I didn't listen to him. If anything I'd rather starve then listen to him. I can feel him rolling his eyes and soon he put his hand under my chin and lifted my chin up, making me look at him. Just looking at him brings back bad memories. Memories of me and my dad. Memories that I will never get to relive or cherish anymore all because of Choi San.

"There we go, finally looking back into your beautiful eyes", he smiled softly and tilted his head. How can someone be so cruel and evil but be so cute and soft at the same time.

"Where a-am I", I asked, breaking the awkward silence between the both of us since he just kept looking at my face.

"Somewhere far from Seoul is all I can tell you. Somewhere where I can finally have you all to myself after all these years", I was confused and thought for a moment. What does he mean by all these years is what I kept asking myself over and over again.

"W-what do you m-mean", I said, hoping to get an answer and surprisingly I did. "Ouch! You really don't remember huh? Damn that's gotta hurt", as he finished his last sentence, he placed his hand on his chest and made a sad face.

"Hana....we used to go to the same school princess", and that's when it hit me. No wonder his name sounded so familiar that one day I saw his file on Jinyoung's desk!

// Flashback: Elementray school & Middle School ~ Hana's pov \\

"Alright class settle down!", slowly the class started to go to their seats and quite down for their teacher. "Today we have a new student joining us, come on in", a boy with black hair had walked in the room. He seemed to be about a year older then mean, meaning he was in 4th grade. My school was a bit different in elementary school. Some of the grades were actually combined together and that was like that for my class. The 3rd and 4th grade class were combined together having a total of 36 student which was a lot.

"H-hi I'm Choi S-San, I hope we c-can be friends", said the San kid who seemed to be very nervous and shy. After he was done speaking, the teacher told him to sit at the same table I was sitting at. In the classroom there were tables of 4 students and now San was the 4th person to sit at my table, which he faced towards me. I smiled at him once he sat down and waved at him and he did a little wave back.

// Recess ~ San's pov \\

It was now time for recess and soon, students filled the play ground and were running around. I didn't have any friends so I just sat on the bench which I was able to see everything. I looked around and soon saw her. I didn't know her name but seeing the way she smiled at me made my heart melt. I looked and saw how happy she looked to be playing with her friends in the swings. Seeing her happy made me happy and that's all that matters. She soon saw me looking at her and smiled while waving at me, just like she did in class. This time I felt my heart jump and I felt my face heat up but I did wave back. This has never happened to me before and I'm not sure what's happening. Should I be scared or worried about this feeling. Should I get rid of it? But.....I kinda....like this feeling....

// Middle School ~ San's pov \\

I was very excited to start middle. Why you may ask, well because Hana was actually attending the same school as me. She's a year younger then me so right now she's in 6th grade while I'm in 7th. Sadly we didn't share any class but from time to time I did see her around campus. In elementary school, I soon realized that I developed a crush for Hana. I know crazy right?! On my first day of school I had a crush on her. Throughout elementary school we did talk but in middle school, it's like she forgot all about me. Like I never existed or something which did make me sad and break my heart but still I did keep an eye on her at school.

I knew all her classes and knew when she got out of class or when she got to class and such. I even know where she sits at lunch. I do sit a bit far from her but I'm still able to see her which I don't mind. Today was normal as usually until our break. I didn't see Hana at all today. I just thought that maybe she was sick but this went in for days. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. I thought maybe something bad had happened to her until I heard from a classmate that Hana at moved schools.

"This-this can't be", I said as I went to the bathroom after hearing the news about Hana. "What am I going to do, I didn't even get a chance to tell her how I felt about her", I slowly tried to calm myself down but it was impossible to do that. I didn't even together the chance to say bye to her. I didn't even care if I missed class or not. All I can think about is Hana. Why did she suddenly move schools. She was having fun her with her friends. She was doing good in schools. Why did she have it move schools.

I thought about what I was going to do at school now knowing that Hana is gone. I don't even have friends at all. Why did she have to move. Question is.....will I ever see her again?

// End of Flashback \\

"You and I...we went to t-the same school?", I asked as I thought about the times when I interacted with San at school. How could this be? It's like I forgot all about my childhood and just left it all behind me.

"I remember the first day of school and how you smiled and waved at me. Oh how my heart melted when you did that to me", he smiled and laughed as he recalled the past memories in elementary school.

"I remember middle school. I was waiting for you all day but you never showed up. I was hoping that you just got sick but turns out you had left me all alone with nothing to do at school. I had missed you so much Hana. I waited years and years, hoping that I would see you one day and finally after waiting, I had found you", he turned to me and smiled at me weirdly. His smile creeped me out and gave me chills all throughout my body.

"I've waited so long just to be with you and now I finally got you", he moved closer to me. I tried backing up but I was tied up and couldn't move.

"Stay back!", I yelled, attempting to kick him but I didn't reach him. He laughed and then hovered above me. He held my face with his hands and soon he kissed me. Right at that moment I felt weak. I felt helpless. I felt hopeless. As he was kissing me, tears kept streaming down my face but San didn't seem to care at all. He just continued kissing me like nothing was happening.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to kiss you. Ever since I kissed you in the cell, I've been craving for your lips and finally I can taste you once again", why is he doing this to me. What did I ever do to deserve this. I never did nothing bad to him or anyone. I just wanted to wake up from this bad dream and see Yeosang and Mingi again. I didn't want to be in the same house as this monster. Who knows what he'll do to me.

Yeosang and Mingi, please....help me......

To be continued

And this will be the last update for today. I hoped you guys enjoyed the 2 updates that I have provided for you. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and Merry Christmas 🎁🎄

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

~ PardonKookie7 🥰