- Chapter 10 -

// Mingi's pov \\

"Ah what time is it?", I said as my phone started ringing, meaning someone was calling me. It was very early in the morning. It was 5:45 am and usually I wake up around 8 for work. I decided to just pick up the phone call and that's what I did. Turns out it was Chief calling me.

"Hell-"

"Mingi I need you to come to the station now!", said Chief sounding very scared and worried. I was scared myself since she never calls me by my name, only by Officer Song.

"What happened?!", I could hear her breathing heavily through the line. I quickly got up and went to get ready. I put on a shirt and then my uniform. I told Chief I was on my way and decided to call Yeosang.

"Bro why the fuck are you calling me at 5 in the morning?", answered a very sleepy and grumpy Yeosang. I just rolled my eyes and ignored his question.

"Bro I got a call from Chief and she sounded very scared and asked me to come to the station. Get ready and come to the station with me now", I could hear Yeosang moving on the phone.

"Okay on my way", that's when he hung up and then I proceeded to go to the station.

Luckily when I got there, Yeosang arrived too. We both greeted each other and walked into the station. At this point it was 6:20 am and the sun was just starting to rise. When we got inside the station we didn't see anyone. We looked at each other and then looked around.

"Chief?", said Yeosang as he went towards her office. She wasn't in there so we continued to look around. Soon I found her in our office.

"Chief!", I said loud enough to catch her attention. She looked up and quickly got up to greet me then Yeosang.

"Oh thank god your here, thank you for bringing Yeosang too, I didn't call him since I was panicking when I found out", it look like she was trying to calm down from seeing or finding out something.

"What exactly happened?", Yeosang asked, breaking the silence between the 3 of us.

"Well I told Hana to stay for the night to watch the station and she agreed. The last time she called me was around 11 pm so I knew she was fine. I got here this morning and couldn't find Hana so I began worrying. After looking all over the station I looked at the security cameras and.......", she didn't finish her sentence which only made me and Yeosang worried. What had happened to Hana last night? Was the question me and Yeosang can only think about right now.

"What happened!", I was too scared to find out what happened but I wanted to know. I wanted to know what happened to my best friend. She didn't say anything and only walked into the security room and we followed her. She then began playing the footage from last night. Soon we saw Hana throwing a ball up and catching it in our office. Nothing seemed to out of ordinary until Hana looked somewhere.

We looked and saw the footage of the front door opening but we didn't really see anyone. Hana got up and then went into the front of the office. We could see her looking around the station but nothing happened. Me and Yeosang were too focused on Hana that we didn't even see a person go into our office until Chief pointed it out.

"Mingi, Yeosang, look", she pointed to the screen that showed our office and we both saw a person. My heart began to beat faster but the second.

"Who is that?", I could definitely tell that Yeosang was panicking a lot. I mean who wouldn't, I'm panicking myself getting an idea of what happened to Hana myself.

"Just....continue watching", we both looked and saw Hana walking back into our office and then that's when it happened. The person grabbed Hana and put their hand over her mouth. She was trying her best to fight but it was no use. She couldn't get out of their grip and soon the person put a needle to her neck making her pass out.