- Chapter 35 -

// Yeosang's pov \\

"Hey Yeosang we made it!", said Mingi as he started shaking me. I woke up from my sleep and saw it we had stopped. We were surrounded by trees and I was able to hear water nearby. Hana has to be here.

"Are you sure this is the right place Officer Choi?", asked Chief Kim Hongjong. Officer Chou nodded before speaking.

"Yeah, this actually used to be a came site years ago but was closed down due to multiple murders that had happened here", we all nodded and looked around. There were many cabins that looked old and creepy.

"Okay, how about we split up, there's a lot of camp ground we need to cover. The rest of the officers are coming in a bit but for now let's take a look around, you know what to do if you find anything", we all listened to Chief Kim Hongjoong and went out looking for anything. Of course me and Mingi were together since we are partners.

"This place is creepy", said Mingi as he took out his flashlight. "It sure is, I'm not even sure if we're going to find anything".

"I'm sure we are, we just have to look carefully", I nodded and we both had continued looking everyone. Soon we were by an old fire pit that was surrounded by 5 empty cabins. Me and Mingi split up and looked in each cabin alone so it was faster. Nothing.

"Maybe we-"

"Officer Song, we just heard a scream coming from campsite D", Mingi's walkie-talkie went off. Me and Mingi tried to look around to see where we were.

"The sign says we're in campsite A, it had to be this way come on!", shouted Mingi as he started running off without me. I followed behind him, hoping nothing bad would happen if we didn't make it on time.

// End of Yeosang's pov \\

// Hana's pov \\

"Stop that hurts!", I screamed out as San continued hitting me for raising my voice at him. "I told you many times not to raise your voice at me!", he said while slapping me. I'm pretty sure you can see his hand print on my cheek, that's how hard he slaps me.

"What did I ever do to you to deserve this!", he yelled while slapping me once again. I've had enough of this. I can't handle his shit anymore.

"You ruined my life! That's what you fucking did!", San began laughing like a maniac. Seeing him laugh like a crazy man scared me a lot actually.

"Oh sweet heart, your father deserved to die anyways, plus he was getting old so I did him a favor", I felt disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. He's soulless and doesn't have any emotion towards other people or to anything.

"You monster, you have no soul.."

"Your father was always in the way so it's not-"

"Police!"

Me and San looked up towards the open door that led down to the basement. I felt happy and relieved knowing they found me!

"How did they find us!", shouted San. He looked at me with the most scariest face ever. He slapped me two times. The slap was loud that you can hear it, maybe even out of the room.

"You fucking bitch, it's your fault!"

"Police!", shouted the voice again, this time banging on the door. San was panicking and quickly started to untie me. I knew he was going to try and take me and escape but I'm not telling that happen again.

"Help! Help me! We're done here! Hurry!", I shouted with all the strength I had left. I continued screaming until San put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Say a word and I'm slitting your throat open", I stopped speaking, but that didn't stop me from fighting. As San was taking the rope off of me, I kept trying to kick him away. He took off the rope from my ankles and started getting the rope off from my wrist. I heard footsteps all over the house we were in. I quickly bit San's hand that was covering my mouth and started shouting.

"Down here! Please he's trying to take me away!", I screamed. I heard people talking upstairs and heard them practically running.

"Down here! Please save me! Please!", San kept telling me to shut up and kept threatening me but that won't stop me once I leave him once and for all.

"Police our your hands up Choi San!", I looked and saw a total of 7 cops. San quickly let go of me, causing me to fall on the ground. Someone came to me and picked me up while the rest were going closer to San, while holding their guns up.

"Oh my god Hana thank god your okay", said Yeosang as he hugged me and started taking off the rope from my wrist. Mingi came up to me and hugged me. His back was facing towards the officers who were now surrounding San. I could see San panic but soon he quickly punched one of the officers and suddenly it was dark. I couldn't see anything at all. All I knew was that Yeosang had untied my wrist and that he was holding onto me for dear life.

"What happened!", shouted Mingi. I couldn't see him but I did hear him. Soon the lights were back on and that's when I panicked.

"Mingi look out!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mingi!"

To be continued

This book will be having one last chapter before I put this to an end :( but don't worry! I'll be working on the new Seonghwa book for you all!

Thank you for all the support! Love you all and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 💜