Chapter 3 Pranks and Jealousy

Black Diamond's POV 
Today I were working like usual until a certain Pink gem had repeatedly started screaming my name. 
-Black! Black!Black!Black!Black!

Pink Diamond screamed as she had been tughing on my clothes for attention. I sighed softly at the annoying yet adorable small diamond and looked down at her as I gave her a soft smile.
-What's wrong Pink?

I told her in a caring voice as I let her step on my hand retrieving her up close to my face. She pouted childishly at me.
-You have been working all dayyyyy, play with meeee!

She told me in a annoyed voice as she had sat down looking at me with a demanding expression displaying on her face.I chuckled softly and gave in, I just couldn't leave the small diamond to be bored and lonely.
-Fine, I will join you in just a moment.

I told her and I could see her face light up at my words and jumping up and down in excitement. She then hoped down from my hand landing softly on the floor and waited for me impatiently.

I then closed down my hologram screen and stood up from my throne as I walked up to her.
-So what do you have planned for us Pink?

I said to Pink with a soft voice. I could see a mischievous smile appear on her face as she made a evil giggle while rubbing her hands together. The giggle from the Pink Diamond were mostly like a peridots evil giggle, it was honestly more adorable then evil.
-We are going to play a little with White and Yellow, we can start with Yellow. She has been very persisting and quiet mean to me recently. Calling me short and stuff.

Pink grumbled the last part as she had crossed her arms making an annoyed expression on her face while she probably were thinking of Yellow's sour comments.

Of course we were going to annoy the other Diamonds, it was Pink's specialty. What could I have expected from her, she is young and playful.
-Sure, but we aren't going to disrupt them to much.

I told her and she looked up at me in shook and amazement. She put her hands on her face and spoke out with excitement as she had stars formed in her eyes.
-Wait you are really going to help me!?I love you, I love you, I love you!You are the best Black!

Pink shouted happily as she then had hugged my leg cause of our hight difference. I was actually surprised she would become this happy. I guess Yellow got to her nerves. I chuckled at the thought and smiled warmly at the small diamond beneath me.

She then grabbed my clothes leading me out of my chambers as we headed for Yellow's chambers. I giggled softly, I myself had wanted to do some stunts like this but never got the chance cause of my work. This were going to be sooo much fun.

A couple of minutes later

We had arrived at Yellow's chambers, we had sneaked inside hiding behind her throne as she were working on her yellow hologram screen. Yellow pearl had seen us but I put a finger over my lips signaling her to be quiet. She nodded and went back to her position.

Pink then climbed up her yellow throne and she reached closer to Yellow while I were still hiding behind the throne. I looked at Pink's every movement wondering what she could be up to.

She pressed on of the buttons that were on her throne arm making the hologram shut down. Pink then jumped away and sprinted towards me giggling. Yellow looked around confused why her hologram just shut down, she then sighed and put the hologram screen back on.

Pink then just did the same stunt closing down the hologram and hiding with me. Yellow then groaned out loud frustrated and put it back on.

And once again Pink pulled out the same stunt earning another loud frustrated groan as she then looked at her Pearl angrily.
-Pearl! There is something wrong with my hologram screen! It keeps shutting down!

Yellow said in a pissed tone, me and Pink just couldn't hold in our laughters and laughed out loud clutching our stomachs trying to breath. I could feel a tear of pure joy run down my cheek. Yellow looked behind her throne were she could hear the laughters come from.

We had been spotted.

She rubbed her temple in annoyance as she groaned out once again in irritation.
-Pink seriously? Of course it would be you, but Black I'm surprised you are also the culprit.

Yellow said as she were looking at us a little surprised to see me there to. Pink were just laughing her lungs out as she had fallen to the floor.
-Hahaha sorry, it just had to be done. You just work to much, you needed to let your cool down.

I told Yellow between chuckles and I could see Yellow smile slightly and her angry face fade.
-Fine, but don't repeat it, understand.

Yellow told me and I nodded happily, I then looked down at Pink and she put on another grin on her face.
-Nowww to Whiteeee~

Pink told me as she rubbed her hands together evilly as she had then grabbed my clothes once again leading me to another chamber. I waved a bye to Yellow and she waved back. She then pulled a thumbs up knowing what me and Pink were up to. I just chuckled lightly and walked out of the room with Pink.

A couple of minutes later

We had arrived at White's chambers ready to prank her as well. We had sneaked behind her throne and Pink and I had exchanged a nod while having a playful smile on our faces.

Pink took a rock and threw it making a loud noise. White then stood up from her throne observing the room from intruders. I chuckled quietly at how attentively she looked around her room.

But before I knew it a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me up. I squealed in surprise as I looked behind me at who where the one to pick me up, it were White.
-I caught you my dear Night~

She said in a teasing tone as she were still holding me. I giggled softly at her and looked at Pink.
-I guess we were caught Pink.

I told Pink in a soft voice and she pouted childishly at me and White. White then slowly released her arms around my waist, making me able to move again.

I kneeled down to Pink and took my hand out so she could step on it, she jumped up to my hand and giggled sweetly. I then slowly lifted my hand that Pink were in as I stood up again facing White.
-Black! Take your face closer to me, I want to give you something.

Pink told me while having a small grin plastered on her face. I looked down at her with pure confusion. I knew something were up because of that grin, but what, I didn't know. I let myself in and let her do whatever, I didn't want to hurt the small diamonds feelings.

I lifted my hand that Pink were on closer to my face and were surprised to what she did, she had peeked my cheek. A small embarrassed blush spread across my cheeks.
Oh... that was... that was something new..
-Thank you for helping me,
I truly appreciate it!

Pink told me with a bright smile. But I could feel a someone eyes burning straight at me and Pink. I turned my gaze around and saw White staring at me. She seemed unhappy, I wonder why. Maybe I should cheer her up I thought felling a smile erupt my lips.

I walked up to White putting Pink on my shoulder and took White's hand and spin her around, her face seemed to lighten up and she looked more happy now. Both me,Pink and White where now giggling making the big white room seem more warm and peaceful.
________________________________
Yee yee you guys, hope you liked today's chapter and enjoy reading the story so far.

That's pretty much it and see you guys at the next chapter and bye bye my fellow readers
🥰💎🖤