Chapter 4 Hello There

Black diamonds Pov
I were walking with black pearl to my chambers after a long day. All day were meetings, meetings and meeting.How boring.

Usually I have been a lot more busy causing me to be stuck in my work for multiple of years. It were getting pretty lonely and sad not meeting with the other diamonds but at least I got my pearl with me.

I looked down at her smiling warmly and she looked up at me returning the smile. I then looked back in front of us when the white halls turned slowly into black as I steeped closer into the black crystal halls that lead to my room.

I could see my chambers as I were now only a couple of steps in front of my chambers. Black pearl steeped in front of me and opened the big black doors in front of us, letting me inside.

When I had gone inside, pearl had shut the doors again as she then were following me slowly as I could hear her walking behind me because of the tapping noises coming from her.

I then reached my throne and gracefully sat down and let out a soft sigh as I knew I had work that were piling every minute. I had to get this done before it got to much. I turned on the hologram screen letting me once again drift away in my dreaded work.

A couple of days had went by when I heard knocking outside my door. Odd, I weren't expecting any visitors today. I looked around for my pearl but she were in deep sleep, knowing she wouldn't be awake for awhile.
But who might it be to visit me, I didn't have anyone on my schedule today that someone where to visit
I told myself as I stood up from my seat and walked up towards my door.

I opened the hologram screen that where beside the big doors and pressed some buttons on the screen making the door open.

I steeped away a little getting ready to greet whoever where to visit me today. As the doors where now opened revealing Blue Diamond.
I wonder what she might be here for I thought.

I greeted her with a warm smile looking straight at her. She seemed to be slightly uncomfortable about that so I let my eyes wander around a bit  so I didn't want to make her feel more uncomfortable being in my presence. I knew she were slightly afraid being around me, why? I did not know.
-Well hello there Blue, what do I owe such a pleasure from a visit from you today?

I told her in a soft, caring voice as our eyes met each other. Blue smiled softly at me as she opened her mouth to speak.

But she were rudely interrupted by a squeek of surprise come from behind her, I looked at her with a confused stare as I looked intensely were the sound came from. I then noticed a creature with pale skin, brown hair and green eyes but something were odd about this gem, it had exactly the form of a gem but it didn't have a gem. What sort of creature were this.

It walked towards me as it grabbed my clothes. It seemed intresed by the material, or so I think. Does this creature even know how to speak I thought as I let the creature do whatever it wanted to do.

I took the creature up with my hand and the creature looked up at me with a questionate expression displacing on its face.

I looked up seeing that Blue's face had gone a couple of shades paler then her natural blue. Her body where frozen in place and she were shaking slightly, was she afraid. But why?
-I-I'm sorry for the humans actions, please don't k-kill it.

She told me in a shaken voice as she were looking at me with a worry fild gaze towards me and the the "human" as she had said that were in my hand.

I then looked at the human and my gaze softens, so this was a human. It were so small and fragile, how could I ever hurt such a peaceful creature.it reminded me slightly of pink. This must be pretty important if Blue had become so worried for the human.
-Don't worry Blue, I wouldn't dare to hurt the human.....