Chapter 13 Gone

White Diamond's Pov
I was talking to Yellow about the new gems and where to place them when Black Pearl rushed inside the room without permission, she was out of breath and had glistening eyes, as if she had been crying.

When mine and Yellow's gaze turned towards the pearl my eyes widened and my lips turned into an frown and I felt my gaze towards the pearl sharpen.
-You! what are you doing here without Black.

I said, clearly angry and upset that the pearl had left Black's side.
The pearl caught her breath finally and opened her mouth to speak as her expression where showing pure stress.
-My diamond! Black is being trapped, she needs help!

She panted between breaths.
As I heard the news of my dear night stuck I immediately stood up from my seat in worry and shock.
-WHAT!?

I said loudly, my voice filled with worry for my dear Night.
Yellow layed a gentle hand on my shoulder her gaze filled with determination.
-White, calm down. I know we will save her.

Yellow said with a straight voice but I could hear it slightly falter, as she tried to hide her worried state.
-Pearl, take us there immediately.
This is an order.

Yellow said with a serious voice as she gazed down at the Pearl.
She nodded and quickly began walking, we followed behind her.
We walked outside the chamber we where currently in but before we could get far, I turned my head towards Yellow.
-Yellow, tell Blue about the situation and bring her with you. She might be needed.

I said, my voice dead serious as I was full on focusing to help my dear Night.
-Alright.

Yelllow said to me as she began walking to Blue's chambers, her shoes making an "click" and "clack" sound with each step as she walked in the hallway.

As she were now gone from my view, without second though I turned towards Pearl that had stopped walking. Probably waiting for me and Yellow to end our conversation.
-Hurry

I said with a serious gaze and the pearl the second later began speed walking towards the destination of Black's whereabouts.

Only a couple of minutes walking we where finally there. My eyes widened as I saw those familiar doors.
-This is it my diamond...

Black Pearl said as she glared upon the huge door.
-Oh stars no...

I whispered to myself as memories of this place flushed back to me as if it was yesterday.
The time when this place was built and Black where locked inside, all because of that AI.

I could notice an worried gaze from Black Pearl from my whisper, anxious for the Diamond's safety.
She was going to speak but I didn't want to waste another second as
I quickly flung opened the doors and walked the fastest I could inside the room, knowing exactly where I was.
But why wasn't it disposed of, I thought I had this place destroyed because of the AI accident I thought to myself as the questions began swarming my mind.

I promised myself that my beloved wouldn't be in this situation ever again, yet here I was.
-Which room...

I said, uneasy of the thought of Black being hurt in any way. If the AI hurt a single strand on her head I will blow this place up.
-This one my diamond.

Pearl said pointing towards the first door that was seen in the room.
I didn't answer as I walked up towards the door, ready to open it but I stopped as I could hear two voices inside the room.

They weren't recognizable, none of them sounded like my dear Night.
What if they hurt her, NO, I wouldn't let that happen. I said to myself as I opened the doors.

But when it opened the voices where quite as I couldn't hear a single noise come from the room where Black where supposed to be in.
I walked inside the hall ending up in a huge room.

No one was inside, not even the AI where presenting itself. Something was clearly wrong. I looked down at the ground when a light reflected from an object on the ground right onto my eyes.

My eyes widened with fear and horror as I noticed the black shards that was scattered across the floor, surrounding a pink sword with a rose crest on it.

I walked slowly towards the shards as I felt like I would break down any second. When I got close enough my knees fell to fle floor and the room shook from the weight and the floor dented where my knees landed.
I tried picking up the shards as my vision got blurry from liquid that filled my tear duct.
-T-this can't be true...

I whispered quietly, still not believing my eyes, thinking my vision were fooling with me.
Then the pain hit me, knowing I would never be able to see her ever again, to see that smile I adored so much. To hear her laugh or hear her soft and beautiful voice.
The realization hit me hard.

The pain in my chest growing fast like lightning and a loud scream filled with pain and heartbroken sadness leaving my throat, it where heard thru whole Homeworld as many homeworld gems began panicking from the outside.

The roaring power from the scream causing the planet to shake like an earthquake. Clearly hearing the planet cracking.

I didn't care as I felt emotionless and empty as tears still streamed down my face rapidly like an endless stream of tears.
My eyes filling more with tears as they pored down my face with ease as the tears only quicken the pace...
-Black...

I mumbled, my voice cracking with sorrow. The Pearl cried as her sobs was heard in the room.

I heard footsteps get louder and louder as Yellow ran inside the room, my back facing her as my hands clutched the black shards towards the aching pain in my chest.
-WHITE! WHAT'S WRONG!? WHAT IS HAPPENING!?! HOMEWORLD CRA-

She shouted panickly but stopped talking as her expression fell as fast as lightning when she saw the black shards in my hands.
Threatening tears where about to pour down from her eyes, she put a hand over her mouth, muffeling a quite cry as she looked away from the horrendous scene.

Another pair of steps came towards the room, it was Blue. She walked inside and was about to say something but stopped as she saw Yellow muffeling a sob and me kneeling on the floor.
None of us said a word to her as both of us where fighting the pain for the loss of our beloved diamond.

Blue walked over towards me, where Yellow avoided to look at. Clearly confused and worried for our behavior.

Blue gazed toward me yet I didn't answer or show any sign to her, my eyes shut together as tears was still dripping down my eyes and face.
She walked even closer but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight before her.

A painful scream erupter from her mouth as she saw the shards, knowing exactly whose they where.
She fell to the ground next to me and the room erupted in her blue aura.

Making the pain in both our chest grow. We all cried. The pain still stuck in our hearts for eternity as it would never fade.

The only thing I could do now.....
Was to stopp feeling....

I couldn't rule homeworld with emotions....
That wouldn't do....

I flipped of my emotions like a switch, promising myself to never switch it back on again. As myself where no longer.

I needed to be perfect, flawless,

Error free...

                            The End

_______________________________________
A/N:
Would the diamond authority ever be restored? Would Black ever come back? That will you know in the future chapter my wonderful readers!

I hope you all liked the chapter and I wish you all good luck and I will see you guys in the next chapter.
Bye bye my fellow readers!! 😊❤️