Chapter 5 Missing Pearl

Black Diamond's Pov
I am currently in my chambers doing everything I usually do, work.
Black Pearl on the other hand I haven't seen in awhile, she was going to give a message to White.But she haven't returned yet.

My overly protective senses where starting to worry for my dear friend, she usually weren't gone for this long.

Maybe I should ask White if she knows something about it I thought as I started a call with White.

I awaited patiently for the diamond to answer and only a second or two she picked up.
-My dear night, it's been to long.
What brings you to call me at this wonderful afternoon?

She said with a calm voice as she stared at me in my throne.
-I wanted to know if my pearl where with you because she haven't returned yet and it has been hours since the last time I saw her.

I said with a low voice as I didn't want to show any weakness of any sort in front of White. But she could tell that I worried from my sad expression.
-I'm sorry my dear night, but I don't know where your pearl is. I should punish her when she gets back since she isn't doing her job properly and for worrying you.

White said as her voice became darker when she talked about Black Pearl. I guess she doesn't like the idea of failure but who am I kidding, everyone kind of knew that already.
-No need White, I shall take care of her when she return. But first I will have to find her, oh stars my work will pile up when I leave.

I said as my voice lowered by my last remark of my work. Since I already had so much to do it will become so much more than before.How pity full.
-My sweet Black, I can take care of that until your pearl is found.

White said with a reassuring smile on her lips, oh I guess she heard me I thought as I looked up at her.
-Ah, thank you White.I will call you when she have returned and when she does I will help you with ever you need help with. After all, I owe you a deed.

I said with a happy voice as I returned the smile. She then nodded as she turned off the call.

What a kind Dimond I thought as I still had a faint smile on my lips as I stood up from my throne. I walked towards the exit and opened the doors. As I was revealed to the outside of my chambers my smile faded to my natural serious expression and my pilt up worry where hidden.

I started walking around the grey halls, looking for my pearl. But still nothing, were could she be I thought as I looked around for the familiar pearl.

As I was walking I saw 2 moonstones from my court walking towards me. They stopped with wide eyes when they saw me and quickly did the diamond pose.

I stopped walking as well and watched them, thinking if I should ask them or not. Why not, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
-Excuse me, but have you two seen my pearl somewhere in these halls?

I asked them formally with a serious voice, waiting patiently for them to answer. They both looked up from the ground towards each other and then looked back at me.
-Yes my Diamond, we saw a pearl a couple of blocks that way.

One of the moonstones answered as she pointed down the hall. I sighed knowing she was farther away then I was thinking. It would take alot of walking to reach her.
-Hmm, okey then.Thank you for your cooperation.

I said as I did a small bow of gratitude and then kept on walking down the hall where the gem where pointing.

I could hear their whispers as I started to leave.Some of them I couldn't really make out.
But some I did.
-What a disgrace of a pearl to leave her master,to leave our diamond like that.