Chapter 7 Fusions destruction

Black Diamond's Pov
As we were bonding in Pink's chambers, a Citrine from Yellow's court rushed inside the room
without warning while having a panicked expression on her face.

All of our gazes turned to the Citrine and I could see Yellow having an dissapointed and annoyed expression on her face when she saw the yellow diamond symbol on the gem's clothing.
-How dare a gem in my court walk up to our presence without permission.

Yellow said in an angry tone as she glared at the Citrine with hostility.
She lifted her arm towards the Citrine and was about to poof the gem with her lightning until I stopped her as I grabbed her wrist.
Her attention turned to me and she had an annoyed look on her face.
Clearly not satisfied that I stopped her.
-What are you doing Black!
Let go, she must be punished!

Yellow said with a scowl as she glared daggers at the Citrine that interrupted us. I sighed heavily as I wanted to let the gem talk to us and explain why she wanted to talk to us before getting attacked by Yellow. If it wasn't anything important, the Citrine knew that she would be shattered for this treason. So there must be something behind the gem's actions I thought.
-Yellow, It must be important if a gem comes to us unattended. Let her speak first.

I said calmly as I softened the grip on Yellow's wrist. Yellow sneared and crossed her arms in annoyance.
Blue placed a gentle hand on Yellow's shoulder in assurance while she had a faint smile on her lips. Trying to comfort the angry diamond.

Now it was White's turn to speak as she walked in front of me and the other diamonds to get a closer look at the Citrine's small form. By all means, White did not look pleased that the gem had broken the laws to get to us.
I could tell cuase her face had darkened slightly and her famous smile were wavering.
-Speak!

White said in a loud, calm yet threatening voice. I could see
Citrine shake slightly from being threatened to be shattered from both Yellow and White.
-T-There is a problem at sector 3 in Blue Diamond's court, my diamond.

The Citrine said as her voice slightly studdered in the beginning but she managed to compose herself, trying to seem alot more courageous then what she actually was. After all, Yellow didn't like any sign of weakness in her court.
-Go on...

Blue said softly as she got curious and nervous on what could have been happening in her court.
The Citrine gulped at all the attention she was given from all of us as I could see her figure sink slightly from fear.
-Well there seems to be two illegal mixed fusions fighting in together as they are shattering multiple of gems in your court, my diamond.

Citrine said to Blue and I could see Blue's curiosity sink into an angry and  anxious expression as she was slowly panicking inside.
Pink walked up towards the Citrine with a serious expression, which was odd for her to do since she could be so childish at times.
-How many gems have been affected and shattered by the fusions?

Pink said as the Citrine had straightemed her back as the small diamond had approached her.
-We don't have an exact number but around 5300 gems have been shattered already. None of the gems have successfully been close to shatter one of the fusions yet, my diamond.

Citrine said and I could see Blue's hand curl up into a fist as her anger were rising. She was upset that her gems in her court were getting shattered and I could fully understand that.

I sighed knowing that more gems would get shattered if none of us did something. I guess it's time to get involved I thought and I looked towards the diamonds as their attention got towards me.
-I will stop the fighting.

I said calmly and I could see White tensing up by the idea. Blue got shocked and Yellow had a grin on her face as she knew the fusions will be done for. Pink she was staring at me with stars in her eyes and she high fived herself as she mumbled a quiet yes.
-Wait, you can't be serious my sweet Night.

White said as she softly grabbed my shoulders as she stared into my eyes in an intense yet worryfilled look.
I heard Yellow laugh softly at how panicked White became when she heard that I would go out to fight.
-White, she will be okey.
She is stronger then what she seems and she knows how to fight.

Yellow said with a half hearted laugh as she kept on assuring White that I would be perfectly fine. White sighed deeply as she gave in to my idea and let my shoulders go.
Blue and Pink walked up towards White with a comforting smile displaying on their faces as they looked at her.
-Yellow is right White,
Yellow would be with your side if she knew Black couldn't handle it.

Blue said in a soft tone as she looked at White.
-It's only two fusions,
Black can do it.

Pink said as she tried to cheer White up and tried to convince her that I wouldn't be hurt. White groaned in annoyance quietly but she eventually got convinced.
-Fine, but if anything goes wrong my dear Night, Signal us and we will be on our way.

White said as she was more comfortable with the idea of me fighting.
-I know White, but I need to go before Blue's court gets destroyed.

I said jokingly with a big smile on my face. They nodded and I was finally on my way too those fusions that kept shattering gems, those fusion that the Citrine from Yellow's court kept on fussing about. How bad could they actually be I thought as I walked out from Pink's chambers and into the pink halls.

I motioned my pearl to follow me as she had been waiting outside Pink's chambers the whole time. We kept on walking and walking until after a couple of minutes we were in Blue's territory as we were now walking in blue halls. It didn't take long to get here because Pink's and Blue's courts/territories is exactly beside each other.

Which was a relief cuase if something actually did get wrong, it wouldn't take long until the other diamonds would get here.

On our last couple of minutes of walking to our destination my pearl, Black Pearl could notice my fast and stressful walking.
-My diamond, what exactly is going on?

Black Pearl said as she walked beside me and I could hear her curiosity peak thru her voice.
-There is two destructive fusions that we have to shatter before more Homeworld gems get shattered.

I said to Pearl with a calm voice as I kept on walking in a fast pace.
She hummed in understandment and didn't ask any further questions on the topic. The walk was quiet until I could hear gems scream in the distance, alarming us that we were close to the fighting zone.

My pearl took out her black spear from her gem thar was on her chest and was prepared for anything that could happen. I saw Pearl's nervousness rise but I kept calm as a soft smirk appeared on my lips as black lightning started sparking around my hands.

I could hear heavier steps come closer, knowing exactly that it was the enemy. The black lightning sorrounded my hand intensified as I where ready to strike and Black Pearl took her stand as she pointed her weapon at the direction the enemy was coming from.

The gems in the area that were fighting the beasts that was called a fusion had become dead quiet. Signaling that they all were defeated and shattered.

Then finally, there they were....

____________________________________
A/N:
Would this go as smoothly as Black has intended it, or would something horrible happen? That will you know in the next chapter my fellow readers.

What did you guys think of this book so far? Tell me in the comments and be sure to vote on the chapter.
For now, that's all I have to say. I wish you a wonderful and I will see you guys in the next chapter.
Bye bye!! 👋😊❤️