Chapter 12 Not As Planned

Black Diamond's Pov
A Rose Quartz and a Pearl was before me.

My mind went blank as the spear from the Pearl pierced thru my chest, deadly close to my gem and my emotions calmed down instantly, as I knew it was all over. That I would be gone soon, my eyes landed upon the second gem that was is the room,
the one who was watching me getting stabbed. My gaze landing right on where her gem was placed, it was on her stomach, it was a beautiful shade of a pink gemstone.

There was something wrong with her gemstone, it didn't feel like just a regular Rose Quartz gemstone.
Something was defenetly wrong.

It was so familiar, yet so different.
I know this gem, but I have never seen her before. Her pink long locks falling down her shoulders peacefully, her white dress and onyx eyes which was staring right at me with an apologetic gaze.

Then everything came to me, fast like an lightning, it wasn't any regular Rose Quartz, it was her, it was-
-Pink?

I managed to say to the Rose Quartz with a heavy breath as my energy to keep my form intact began to fade drastically.

I could see her eyes widened with shock that I had figured out who she truly was. Her onyx eyes began to glisten with tears which was threatening to fall down her eyes.

So it is her...

She opened her mouth to speak but my form finally proofed, leaving the pink gem speechless, filled with guilt and regret.

My world became dark like an endless abyss that was surrounded me and not a single stray of light was seen. I could feel my gem hitting the floor outside of my consciousness and that someone had picked it up, probably by the pearl, Pink's pearl.

I felt my heart being crushed of the thought of the small diamond betraying me and the diamonds like this.
-What were you thinking! Why would did you do this to me!

I screamed into the enpty darkness, my voice filled with rage and sadness. Even though I knew she couldn't hear me, it felt like it would reach her heart. If she truly had one.

My voice echoed in the dark room, as the words came back to me as if I was yelling at myself. I fell to my knees and tears started brimming my eyes. Feeling as if I had done something to upset the diamond. To do something that made the diamond despise me so much to pierce me with a sword like this.

What did I do?
Why would she treat me like this, I though she trusted me. So then why?
I though as I could feel myself break down.

I pushed my knees close to my chest, my arms wrapped around them as my head was resting on my kneecaps.
My sobs started to echoe in the room and they were filled with despair.

Pearl's Pov
-My diamond, do you really think this was really necessary?

I said with slight guilt of hurting a diamond like this, after all. Black was the only diamond to actually care of her colony and never shattered anyone. After Pink that is.

She always treated me and the other gems on this planet so kindly, to poof her like this made me fill with regret.
-Yes, I don't want her to be included in this war between me and White, Yellow and Blue. She is to pure for that.

Pink/Rose said with a sad voice.
I nodded, understanding her reason to poof Black Diamond. I looked down at the diamond I held in my hand and held it out to Pink.

She took it carefully and surrounded the diamond with one of her pink bubbles. She looked down at her hands where she held Black's gem in  with a sorrowful gaze.
-I'm sorry Black, please forgive me...

Pink/Rose whispered before making the bubble dissappear before my eyes.

I put my spear in my gem on my forehead, storing it in my gem.
I looked down at the floor in respect and wished the diamond good luck.
As I didn't want the only good diamond to be hurt or shattered in her weak and vulnerable state.

It was very hard to shatter a diamond and with the protection of Pink's bubble, she should me secure. Probably, but praying for the diamonds safety wouldn't hurt...

We began to hear noises, people talking and footsteps coming towards our destination. Panic rose and I quickly took out the fake black diamond shards on the floor and pierced a replica of Rose's sword in the floor, close to the shards.
As a sign that the crystal gems had "shattered" Black which was a threat to not touch earth or destroy it.

As soon as I was done we quickly moved out of the way, running towards the wall. Opening a secret door and walked inside and the door closed when both of us had walked inside.

We ran the fastest we could, away from the crime scene and I could hear a loud booming scream of despair and horror erupt from the room we where just in.

It sounded like White, she sounded so hurt. I felt more guilt rise but I remembered all the bad things White had done. Shattering gems and destroying planets without mercy and my guilt was nowhere to be seen.

She deserved it,
she deserved the pain...
I though as I tried to float my boat.

After only a couple of minutes of running we closed up towards a room and in the middle where an escape pod, ready to fly to Earth that the other members of the crystal gems had prepared for us.

Before we could walk inside the space ship. Homeworld where engulfed in the color blue and tears started brimming both mine and Pink's/Rose's eyes as the blue aura hit us.

I guess Blue had discovered the crime scene as well. My watery eyes turned towards Pink and she nooded. Almost as if she knew what I where thinking and she took out her hand for me to grab.

I felt secured and safe beside her and a small smile where placed on my lips. Though it soon faded as I saw Rose's onyx eyes filled with guilt for making me diamond grief like this.
Even though it was the right thing to do she could not deny the fact that she was breaking with guilt for hurting the other diamonds like this.

I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand and took her hand as she helped me aboard the space ship.

The doors closed and the pod was now off, flying to our home. Our world to protect, Earth...

The ride there was quite as none of us wanted to talk about what had just happened. I looked at Rose in the corner of my eye wondering where she actually took Black's gem to.
I shook my head, shaking me though away and looked out of the window of the space ship, looking out at the stars that was passing us.

As we finally got to our destination, I was left there to talk to the rest of the crystal gems. Telling them how the plan went and we began to celebrate but Rose went back to the pod.

Ready to go back to Homeworld as she didn't want to be suspicious with her dissapearence.

And without second thought she flew away, back to Homeworld, to get there only to see something horrible that had happened to her home planet. To the planet she was created on...

Little Did Pink know her plan didn't go as planned. She didn't save the Earth or neither Homeworld. She made the situation worse. Not only did she distroy the only peace she had with Homeworld and Earth she made the other diamonds mad with grief for their loss of their beloved diamond for thousands of years.

The End
__________________________________
A/N:
What happened to Homeworld? What would happened to Earth? Would Pink know how her decisions made everything worse? Thar will you know in the future chapter my dear readers...

I hope you guys like the chapter and I'm sorry this one was shorten then the other ones and I'm sorry that I hadn't uploaded any chapters in awhile. I need a break and exams and tests are going crazy right now as it is close to the end of the year in school before summer reaches us.

Btw I have to go now, I wish you good luck and see you in the next chapter.
Bye bye readers!! 😘❤️👋