Chapter 18 The Nightmare

Black Diamond's Pov
I opened my eyes to only see darkness. I felt a shiver run down my spine at the lonesome memory that crept up my mind, the memory of the darkness of my gem, when I was trapped for millions of years.

Weren't I free from this contraption? Wasn't there a boy who saved me? Was it just in my imagination I thought, feeling uneasiness wash over me.

Was it just a hallucination, was my freedom just a dream.... had I just gone insane....

I shakingly thought as my kness pressed towards my chest as I cradled myself for comfort. My breaths had increased drastically as they became uneven.
My breathing hitched when I heard a familliar voice echo inside the darkness were light couldn't reach.

Hope filled me, knowing I wasn't alone. The voice called again and my body drastically took speed as I began running towards the sound.
I ran and ran until my legs started shaking from pain, I looked down seeing chains surrounded them as I couldn't run any further, to run towards the voice.

The voice got clearer and louder making my focus go from my chained legs and up towards the source to the sound. My eyes widened with surprise, it was her, it was them, her friends. ...
It was White, Yellow and Blue....

I opened my mouth to call out for them but no words came out, only silence. I tried calling for their attention once again, only to be silenced by hands that covered my mouth.
I looked behind me, seeing Pink....

No, Rose...

She took a hand and put her finger on her lips, shushing me. She took out her sword and pierce me with it, the agonizing pain unraveled from my body as tears spilled from my eyes.
This wasn't happening, this had already happened....

Then why is it repeating itself.

Rose or rather Pink disappeared into darkness and the sword went away with her. The voices behind me got stronger, as Blue, Yellow and White where talking to each other. Laughing and smiling.
I felt their raidience of warmth touch lightly at my skin, I reached my hand towards the warmth the diamonds had created.

As if I was close to touching it, more chains came from the darkness from the ground. Wrapping my arm, pushing me away from the warmth from the diamonds, from my friends.
Even though I were struggling, trying to break free, they didn't even seemed to care as they continued to laugh and smile happily towards each other...

Did they even care, was my existence only a nuisance to them....

I thought darkly, leeting my body go limp as I let the chains drag me down to the pit of darkness. Feeling the warmth fade away as my body grew cold. I closed my eyes, admitting defeat as tears formed in my eye lids.

The chains kept dragging me down further and further down as the voices from the diamonds faded as silence was the only thing remaining.
The darkness was compressed towards my body as if I was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. As if my lungs where painfully screaming for air.

My consciousness began to slip away from me and my lungs were aching, the water filling my lungs as the only source I had legt of air was slipping away.
A muffled voice echoed in the darkness but I ignored it as pain still weld into my fragile figure.

Then there was it again, the muffled voice calling. Calling for something.

It got clearer but my head was still spinning as it was hard to concentrate to multiple things at the same time.
-Black!

There it is, once again. Calling for me.
Who was it? Why did they want me? They should've left me alone, alone to suffer.
-Please wake up! Black!