Chapter 10 Something Wrong

Black Diamond's Pov
I followed the Agate out of the room with my pearl close next to me.
The walk were very quite as no one really dared to say or raise their voice. But I didn't really mind but I was getting pretty agitated by all the glares that came from passing gems and they weren't going unnoticed by me.

It's probably because they don't see diamonds in these halls that lead to the reef that often.
Yet I seem to be an exception.

I could hear faint gasp come from some of the gems passing by as they notice the crack in my form that the fusion had caused. Wispers were soon followed by the gasps in the halls and I simply ignored it as this wasn't the first time homeworld gems whispered things about me or the other diamonds.

Sometimes I would punish them but sometimes I would let it go, like now for example. I just had to go thru it.

I sighed softly and my eyes wandered to two gems, an Lapis and an Larimar as they were whispering a little to high for me to hear. They seemed to notice that I where aware of their conversation as their bodies slightly tensed up by my glare.

They did the diamond poze and quickly squrried away from my prescense. I could see that the Agate that was leading me to the Reef noticed my uneasiness and her gaze turned towards me with an apologetic expression on her face.
-I'm sorry my diamond, they didn't intend to be rude in any way. They just haven't seen a single diamond in their entire existence so they are quite curious.

The Agate explained and my temper calmed down, now understanding they didn't mean to do any harm or intend to be rude, they just was curious.

I smiled faintly as the curious gems that passed me reminded me of a certain small diamond.
-Oh, alright. Why is it that they never seen a diamond before?

I asked not understanding completely what the Agate was referring to. Black Pearl only was silent and listened to the conversation with a plain face.
-It's because every gem in this part of these halls where placed here for their whole existence and none of the diamonds has ever entered these halls for trillion of years, you are the first one to come here in quite awhile.

The Agate said as professionally she could and I hummed softly in understandment. The walk now went quiet for couple of minutes until the Agate opened her mouth to speak.
-My glorious diamond, may I ask you something?

The Agate said out of the blew and my  daydreaming went away as my attention turned to her.
-You may.

I said as my black sclera, white orbs and black diamond shaped pupils were gazing towards the blue gem.
-I do not mean to be rude but why do you have a crack in your form my diamond?

The Agate said in a nervous voice, clearly a little afraid to offend me in any way. It went quite for a couple of seconds as I didn't know if I should tell her or not.
-Y-you don't have to answer my diamond, I completely understand if you don't.

The Agate said in a fast sentence as she was getting guite worried for how silent I had become.
-It's okey to ask Agate, I ain't going to shatter you. Well the reasoning behind that I can tell you that there were some destructive gems on Homeworld and I had to deal with it.

I said truthfully but left out couple of things, as I didn't want to give the gem to much information on the problem that happened only a couple of hours ago, that left many Homeworld gems shattered.
-O-oh okey, W-well we are finally here my diamond.

Agate said as she stopped walking and I followed the lead and stopped too still having pearl close next to me.

My gaze from the Agate was quickly directed to the large crystal doors that was about my size but slightly larger.
My pearl walked closer to the doors as she walked in front of the Agate and dilated an number on the hologram pad next to the door and the door suddenly opened.
-I guess my job is done, everything you need is in this room and if you need anything there should be some Kyanites around that will help you my diamond.