Chapter 8 The Fight

Black Diamond's Pov
My eyes met with the huge fusion,
That were at least 4-5 gems combined since it was nearly as tall as Yellow Diamond. The fusion had four arms that was covered in streakes of red and blue on her body.

The fusion had bright red eyes and sharp teeth that grinned at me, almost as it seemed like the fusion was trying to threaten me. The fusion chuckled in a mocking tone and suddenly ran towards me in full speed.

Our hands grasped each others as we were fighting for dominance over the other. I let my black lightning free to hit the fusion which urned a groan of pain unravel from the fusion's throat as it stumbled slightly backwards from the shock.
I took this as my chance and kicked the fusion's stomach with my feet the hardest I could. Making the fusion fly into the wall with immense power.

I walked towards the fusion, that had made a huge dent in the wall. It didn't seem to be conscious as the fusion was now dead quite.
This confused me though, how could this fusion shatter 5300 gems without getting hurt. That's when it clicked.
Right, there were two fusion, but where-
-MY DIAMOND! LOOK OUT!

My pearl screamed, making me able to dodge a fist thar came from behind me from the second fusion.
This fusion was taller then the other one I had fought, it also had pitch black eyes that lingered with hatred. This fusion also had only two arms and were a 8 gems combined fusion, the fusion also had white streaks over the their body.

I groaned in annoyance as I wanted this to end already. I already had way to much to deal with.
I clenched my fist and punched the fusion in the face with only about 20% of my strength as I didn't want to shatter the fusion. As the fist hit the fusion, she impacted on the ground with a loud thud.

She growled and slowly stood up again, ready for a second fight.
I took my fighting stand and let black lightning spark around my fist until it spread across my whole body. I could see the fusion's confidence falter but she brushed it off and ran towards me, ready to hit me.
-Bad idea

I chukled and quietly said, making it barely audible for the fusion to hear.
As the fusion's fist just barely grazed my body, the black lightning struck the fusion, making her fly a couple of meters away from me.
-YOU WILL PAY!

The fusion that I had just struck with my lightning growled with an pissed off expression. Her eyes were bleeding the color black as they flared with murder and revenge in the fusion's eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine but I held my calm and held my focus. Not letting anything break my eyes from the fusion.

The fusion took out her weapon and swinged it towards me, but I managed to step back as it almost grazed my skin with only some centimeters.
The fusion kept on swinging the weapon in my direction in frustration and I just dodged them like if they meant nothing. But that was soon forgotten as I felt a fist, punch into my spine from behind.

My stand faltered slightly but I managed to keep my balance and took a couple of steps away. When I did, I saw the one that punched me, it was the fusion that had red eyes, the one I had kicked into the wall and well, she didn't look happy about that.
-DON'T RUN AWAY COWARD!

The fusion with the weapon and black eyes said in a loud threatening voice.
I felt my grin falter, replaced with an annoyed look.
-Oh I'm not the cowards here, you are.
You can't even battle me one on one.

I said with an mocking tone,
knowing I had stepped over a few lines. Cuase the fusion with the black eyes and weapon in its hand looked furious with what I had said. Which made an satisfied smirk tug at my lips.
Got em i thought with a chuckle.
-I'M NOT A COWARD,
I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!

The fusion with the weapon loudly  said as she waved the other fusion to stay away. The black eyed fusion put away her weapon, wanting to beat me with her fists. She charged at me and I affectedly dodge it with smooth moves and placed my palm on the black eyed fusion's face and hit her with a 25.5 MV (Megavolt) black lightning from my hand, making the fusion poof faster then seconds.

One gone, now one left I thought and my eyes landed on the red eyed fusion that stood there with wide eyes. I grinned widely at the fusion and walked towards the fusion with calm steps.

The fusion tried to run away but I catched up with her in mere seconds and charged her with the same black lightning I had ended the other fusion with. The fusion poofed with a scream and the fusion's gems landed on the floor. Making multiple of clinking noises as they hit the floor.

I picked them all the gems up from the fusions and bubbled them to my chambers to deal with them later.

I looked towards Black Pearl and she were fightning with one of the Homeworld gems that was here to fight the fusions. Why were they attacking her I though with an confused expression wavering on my face.

The gem were about to pierce my pearl's skin but I managed to stop the fighting as I created a wall made of black crystal in between of them with my power.
-Why are you attacking my pearl?

I said with a calm voice yet it lingered with anger. The gem dropped her weapon as she noticed me, she glanced towards Pearl and towards me repeatedly. She seemed to look confused.

She stopped staring at Pearl and kept her gaze on me with wide eyes of realization.
-OH HOLY STARS, I'M SORRY MY DIAMOND!
I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS WITH YOU!

The gem said with a panicked voice.
Yeesh, again? Why does everyone keep on trying to shatter Pearl I thought with an annoyed look.
I sighed and simply brushed it off, to figure that out later.
-Your apology is accepted, but don't repeat it ever again or I will have to punish you.

I said calmly as I let the black crystal wall between the two sink back into the ground as if nothing happened.
-Thank you my diamond, I will forever be grateful for your kindness.

The gem said with a big genuine smile on her face and she did the diamond poze in gratitude.
-No need to thank me, but if you would. Could you send some Peridot's too fix this mess?

I said as I was mentioning the broken walls and floors, that had a couple of dents in them because of the fight with the Fusions.

The gem nodded and I waved her to leave, she obeyed and quickly ran away to request some Peridots to fix the place. I saw her siluett dissappear down the hall and my eyes wandered to my Pearl.
-You okey?

I asked Black Pearl and she seemed to snap out of her thoughts and she looked up to my face, so our eyes met.
A smile appeared on her face and she nodded.
-Yes, thank you for asking my diamond.

Black Pearl said and I chuckled lightly, feeling a small smile tug at my lips as well.
-No problem Pearl, we should probably head back before the others begin to worry.

I said softly and Pearl nodded, happy to obey as we began walking back towards Pink's chambers to meet up with White, Yellow, Blue and Pink.

_________________________________
A/N:
How would the diamonds react when Black return? That will you get to know in the next chapter my fellow readers.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you will have a wonderful day.
See you on the next chapter on Monday,  bye bye😊👋❤️