Chapter 22 Uninvited Guest

Black Diamond's Pov
Two hours had passed since the crystal gems had arrived at the barn. Everything went well, very smoothly I have to say.

The night began to fall as the sky had darkened into an beautiful sunset.
Garnet, me and Steven was outside while the others played monopoly inside. Their laughter could be heard from the inside of the barn, bringing me a smile to my lips at their happiness.

We stared up at the colorful sky in silence, watching the sun in the horizon.
-What do you think of Earth so far Black?

Steven said, breaking the silence.
-It's very pretty and so lively. Everyone I have met so far has been so kind.

I said softly, glancing at Steven in the corner of my eye to see his reaction to my response. His smile brightened and he gave me a half closed eye smile.
-That's wonderful, I knew you would like it.

Steven said happily in a quiet voice as
I hummed in approval. I looked towards Garnet, seeing she was focused on something in the sky.
I then looked curiously at what she was looking at. It looked like a round grey metall object, growing larger by the second.

No, it wasn't growing, it was heading straight towards us in an incredible speed.
-What the f-

I said but was cut of by a hand being placed on my mouth.
-Language, Black.

Garnet said, looking at me with an intense stare then motioned her gaze towards Steven. I nodded and she released her hand from my mouth, letting me speak.
-Still, what is that?

I said, staring right at the object getting closer towards us.
-I don't know.

Garnet said honestly, staring at the object as well.
-It could be an Homeworld ship?

Steven said, joining our conversation.
-Maybe...

Garnet said, feeling confused on why it was heading our way.
-We should tell the other gems about it, before it arrives at least.

I said, my gaze tearing away from the object in the sky and towards Garnet and Steven. Garnet nodded in agreement and then looked at Steven.
-Steven warn the others, me and Black will stay here to watch the things every movement.

Garnet ordered, shooing him away as she put her sunglasses back on her face. I looked at them and towards the object, seeing it getting dangerously close to us, it was only a matter of seconds until it got to us.
-Okey.

Steven said, hurrying back imside the red barn. Leaving me and Garnet alone to deal with the unfamiliar object.

Only seconds later, it hit, only five meters from where we were standing. I had surrounded both me and Garnet in a grey bubble, to protect us from the rubble that was sent flying in every direction from the inpact. The inpact surrounded us in a dirt and sand smoke, not letting us see what was going on.

When everything had settled and the smoke had cleared out, the bubble protecting us popped. We finally got a clear view of the ship, it was indeed a homeworld ship, an ancient one at that.