Chapter 6 Diamond Disaster

Black Diamond's Pov
*In Pink's chambers*
...

-Blaaaaacckkkkk!
The small Dimond screeched, I looked towards the gem with a curious expression.
-What is it dear?

I said towards Pink, she smiled wide when she noticed she had gotten my attention.
-You should visit me and Blue in my zoo sometimes!

Pink said as she took out a hologram cast of the human zoo. I hummed and took a closer look, ahh right.
It's that zoo where Pink has her humans from her colony in.
-Maybe I should, it was very instresting the last time I saw it.

I said with a faint smile as I zoomed in on the holographic screen of the zoo, inspecting the humans in it.
-You have been there before?
Why didn't you tell me!

Pink said in a suprised yet angry voice as she pouted at me. She began having tantrums recently now, so I was here to calm our dear diamond.
That's why I where in Pink's chambers from time to time, like now for example.
-Yes, Blue came to my chambers to tell me about it. But one human managed to escape and followed Blue to my chambers. So we went together to the zoo to return the human.

I explained in a calm voice as I gazed softly towards the Pink gem. She groaned and ruffled her hair in frustration.

I chuckled softly and took my finger to pett her head with a careful touch.
When I did, her temper went down and she relaxed.
-No need to be mad Pink, I promise to go there with you too.

I said towards the gem with a little smile on my lips. She sighed and looked up at me with a smile.
-Fine! But tell me the next you decide to enter my zoo without me!

She said as she huffed in annoyance.
I glared at the gem until we got interrupted when her pink doors opened.

We both turned our gazes towards the door, seeing Yellow standing there.
She had a serious expression on her face, but what am I saying. She kinda always did. But there where rare moment when she was relaxed and even smiled.
-There you are Black, I have been looking everywhere for you.

She said as she stepped inside the chambers and closed the doors behind her. She looked at me but then glanced at Pink with an annoyed look.

By some reason, Yellow doesn't really like Pink's thantrums or child like emotions. She thought of it as "not diamond like" but we all knew she had a heart to the small diamond like the rest of us.
-I have been thinking if we could have another match Black, since it have been so long and you seem to be free.

She said with a faint smile, holy stars she smiled. I chuckled softly and smiled towards her and I where about to say something when I opened my mouth to speak.
-Noooo, She is with me now Yellow! Wait for your turn!

Pink interrupted with an angry expression on her face as she glared at the yellow gem.
-What are you talking about Pink?
I have been with her alot more than you have ever been. So it's only my right to see her every once in awhile and not only that! You are always with her when she is free, always taking her time away!

Yellow said in a louder voice then before as she glared daggers at the pink diamond. I sighed and rubbed my temple with my fingers in annoyance since I knew that this were going to last for a hour or two.

I where about to break the argument but stopped when Pink's doors opened again, seeing Blue standing there. She looked at Yellow and Pink with a confused expression but when her eyes met me her gaze softened.

She walked towards me with a faint smile.
-Black, it's been to long, how are you?

Blue said, ignoring the mess Yellow and Pink where doing. Since she clearly have been thru alot of it already so I guess she is used to it by now.
-It's been good, a little boring here and there. But mostly the usual, how about you?