Chapter 9 I'm Back

Black Diamond's Pov
After a long walk we finally had reached to our destination.
My pearl opened the pink doors leading to Pink's chambers. Letting light from the room hit me as it brightened my features to the diamonds that were inside.

Before I could say or do anything, arms wrapped around my body, ingulfing me in a hug. As my brain were processing on what had just happened I noticed the person who hugged me was White.
-I told you she would be fine White.

Yellow said as I saw a smirk on her face. The hug from White only tightened, as she didn't want to let go.
I could tell that White was in distressed about my absent for a long time as her embrace were tight.
I made soft circles on White's back with my hand, letting the diamond relax.
-Welcome back Black.

Blue said calmly as she walked a little closer towards me while White were still holding my form in her arms.
I hummed an small response as a soft smiled appeared on my lips.
-It's good to be back.

I said softly and Yellow walked closer toward White. Placing a hand on her shoulder.
-White, she is alright. No need to be clingy.

Yellow said as she had an calm and comforting expression on her face.
White made an almost audible huff,
But soon after her arms around my body were slowly loosening.
She released the hug and took a step back. Clearly a little embarrassed about her behavior.
-Hey Black! What's that?

Pink said as she walked closer towards us as she pointed towards my back. I looked at her with an confused expression and I didn't know what she was referring to. Since I couldn't really see my own back.

Yellow hummed and walked behind me, looking at my back. To were Pink was pointing to. She placed a hand on my back and I could feel a shiver run down my spine. It slightly hurt but it was perfectly bareble to deal with.
-Yeah you are right for once Pink,
what is that.

Yellow said as her hand brushed over the same spot again as she and Pink had clearly noticed something on my back. I felt a faint emotion of worry wash over me as I didn't know what they were talking about, maybe one of the fusions did something to me I thought as I was curious to know what was on my back.

Blue and White walked behind me, seeing whatever were noticed by Pink and Yellow. I groaned slightly not liking to be left out on what had happened or what was on my back.
-It seems to be a crack of some sort,
Black, did one of the fusions managed to hit you in any way, shape or form?

Blue said as she tapped her finger on her chin, trying to figure out how it happened in her mind.
-Yes they did, one punched my back while I were distracted with the other one. But the pain wasn't unbearable to deal with.

I said calmly as I remember that one fusion who punched my back. That must be why I have an crack in my back I thought.
-Hmmm alright, we should probably get that fixed before it worsen.

Blue said as she opened an hologram screen, fixing an appointment with one of the reefes that was used for fixing things or people. Mostly gems that returned from a fight or war returned to that place to get remodled or fixed.

My mind went back to reality as I noticed I had zoned out. My gaze went towards the diamonds but stopped when Pink noticed an worried expression on White's face.
-No neee to be worried White,
black will be fine.

Pink said with an assuring big smile on her face. I felt an genuine soft smile tug at my lips as I saw White relaxing as she bacame less tense.

Yellow on the other hand had a grin on her face, the one grin that always meant she had something to mock or embarrassing someone about.
-Oh White no need to worry like before, she will be fineeeeee.

Yellow said in an jokingly tone as she still had that smirk plastered on her face. I looked at her with an confused expression as I gave Yellow a glare.
-Like before?

I asked clearly clueless, not getting what she was getting at.
-Yeah! White was ranting over and over how she was worried for your safety Black.

Pink said in an loud voice and with a big grin on her face. White was worried about me? Why though? I thought she already knew I would be fine I thought to myself, not understanding why she would be worried in the first place. I were just completely oblivious on how White felt.

Even though me and White knew each other as much as our own thoughts I always wondered why White were so protective around me.
I guess it would always stay a secret.
-W-What no!

White protested as her cheeks on her face turned an slight pink shade. Very embarrassed that everything that she was saying and doing before Black had returned was explained to Black herself.

Yellow lifted an evebrow, knowing exactly that White was lying.
-Oh? I clearly remember you saying-

Yellow said but were quickly silenced as White covered Yellow's mouth with her hand. Not letting any clear words leave Yellow's mouth as all the sounds where muffled by White's hand.

I looked at them suspiciously, not knowing what was going on.
But I knew I wouldn't be answered so I only kept my mouth shut and brushed those previous thought away.
-Black, what did you decide to do with the Fusions?

Blue said, changing the subject.
-Oh, I poofed them. So their gems are inside my chambers for now.

I said truthfully and Blue nodded. While Yellow and White and walked away from us to chat, I could see in the corner of my eye that White looked somewhat angry or maybe even upset as she waw scolding the other diamond. Odd....
-You shouldn't need to be worried about them, they or mostly White will tell you about it sooner or later.

Blue said assuring me that they were okey. My attention turned to her and an faint smile returned to my lips.
-Yes, I do hope so.

I said and my gaze turned onto the smallest diamond of us five cause she was pulling on the fabric on my clothes. Successfully getting my attention.
-Up

Pink said as she raised her arms towards the cieling. I got the signal on what she meant and picked her up with my hands. She was always very excited to be in my hands for some reason I what not know. I think it might be because I mostly am the one to give her the most attention since the others would be awfully busy with ruling Homeworld.

As a couple of minutes went by an Agate walked inside Pink's chambers and did the diamond poze.
-It's time my diamond.

The Agate said with utterly seriousness and in an professional manner she could since she was in front all the diamonds in the diamond authority.

I nodded at her, ready to leave.
To leave to the reef to get fixed,
or mostly my form to get fixed,
My gem were completely fine but as I said, my form were hurt.

Blue and Pink told me a goodbye as Yellow and White didn't seem to notice my absents as they were still arguing about whatever happened when I was fighting the fusions.

I followed the Agate with my pearl close next to me as my mind wandered to whatever where clouded in my mind. But now, my mind was mostly focused on going to the reef.

It wouldn't be that bad, it was only a crack in my form so it can't be any serious, right?

____________________________________
A/N:
How would her visit to the reef go? Would it be just as planned or would something interfere? Would White finally be able to tell Black why she was acting up like this?

That will be answered in the further chapter. I do hope you enjoyed it and I'm very sorry that the chapter was a day later then what I usually would upload it on. My mind have just been crumbled because of the Corona virus. Becuase I have really old family members and if they get it they would easily die and that would really effect me in so many ways.

I do hope you all understand and I hope you guys and your family are also okay. I wish you good luck and I will see you guys in the next chapter.

Good bye my fellow readers. 👋