A Message

(The scene: You guys (the readers), are all in one giant auditorium together. The stage is empty, and you're not quite sure why you're there.)

Axl Rose, the one and only, walks out from the wings. He looks ethereal. The lights catch on his muscles and cheekbones. As he walks to the center stage, he adjusts the red bandana on his head, boots echoing through the vast, silent expanse. You can't even think, let alone scream.

Because then, Chasity Novelo, the girl you've only read about, is prancing out in her high tops. Hair bouncing. Smile gleaming. She goes right to Axl, coming to his side.

He smiles down at her in that way he has since the day he realized he loved her.

Murmurs break out amongst you all then. Questions of how the hell this is happening, what's going on, how long it's been since you've heard anything about those two. Chasity and Axl.

The latter then taps the mic before speaking. His voice is beautiful, tone teasing.

Chasity laughs, hiding her giggles behind her hand before Axl can even get a single word out. It's as if she already knows what he's going to say.

You're all on the very edge of your seats now, blinking, staring, waiting. Trying to comprehend what this is.

"Rylee wants me to tell you crazy girls that a new chapter is comin' soon."

Cheers. Applause. Screams of joy erupt, drowing out anything else Axl could have said.

With that, Chas and Axl wave goodbye, and the stage lights go dark.