5

Jordan is in his usual spot, watching Jo, when James tells her to go tune his guitars.  She puts her stuff away and heads to the stage. She tunes his guitars one by one. She takes her time with the last one. Tuning it, then she begins to play. She plays a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Then she starts really playing, Jordan walks onto the stage, she's got her eyes closed. She's really lost in the music. He doesn't recognize the song she's playing. But its beautiful and haunting. She's so good, no she is amazing. 

Donnie starts clapping and breaks her trance. She opens her eyes and quickly sits the guitar down. She sees that everyone is looking at her. The band, the crew, and the guys. She is so embarrassed. James has this look on his face, it's a look of pure pride for his only daughter. He's the only one she has a smile for. He hugs her tight. "Girl child, that was beautiful. One of yours?"

"Yes. I've been working on it since I got here with you. No words yet. Still not sure how to end it. Its almost like I don't want to end it."

"Well it's beautiful. Oh sweetie I forgot to tell you, your brothers are coming to London next week." James tells her.

Jo was overjoyed, she loves her brothers so much. Life just makes sense when she is with them. Especially Hendrix. She and her twin had the best relationship, womb to tomb, was how they explained it. She wasn't sure how they were going to react to why she wasn't in school anymore. But she never lied to her brothers. She worried they might find and kill Darren. Okay not really kill him, but fuck him up. Oh well....

"What day will the boys be getting to London?"

"Honey they'll be there waiting for us when we arrive." Jo was so happy now, she could barely contain herself. She runs over and sits next to Jordan at the piano, basically pushing him out of her way. "Dad let's play my favorite song together,  please."

James laughs, she always wanted to play her favorite song when she was extremely happy. "Joplin, you play it. Do the piano part, then the guitar part. You can do both. And I want to hear you sing it loud....make Uncle Freddie proud!"

Jordan watched her prepare herself to play whatever her favorite song was. She closed her eyes, stretched and began playing. The opening notes of the song were so familiar to everyone. Bohemian Rhapsody! Jordan watched as Jo got lost in the music. She played and sang beautifully.

She moved from the piano to the guitar. Damn she was good. She played the guitar solo perfectly. Jordan could not take his eyes off her.

After her Bo Rhap performance, Jo was happy, for what seemed like the first time since everything in California.  She sat at the piano playing around with a song after everyone else left the stage. She was actually enjoying herself. Just her, playing the piano on a big stage. This was wonderful for her. Until she heard an all too familiar, voice.

"You play that song better than me." Jordan said.  She hadn't even realized she had been playing "I'll Be Lovin You Forever" and she really wished Jordan hadn't heard her. But she was in too good of a mood to let him bother her. "Oh Jordan, I'm sure there's not much that I don't do better than you." She patted his chest as she walked past him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. Kissing her hard on the lips. To her surprise it was actually really nice. His lips felt good against hers. Jo found herself kissing him back, her hands fisting into his hair. She liked the way his tongue swept into her mouth, his kiss was hard but his tongue was gentle.  He pushed her back against the piano and pressed his body  to hers. She felt his erection against her hip. Suddenly she was pulled back into reality. She brought her hands to his chest and pushed him. Without a word she took off. Leaving him staring after her. "Jo!!?" She ignored him and kept going. Putting as much distance between them. Her mind was racing. Oh what the fuck was that? Why did I kiss him back? God he's an amazing kisser. Shit, shit, shit. His lips were so soft. I can still feel them on mine. Oh my God stop it, don't go there!!! Not. Going. To. Happen.

She shook the thoughts of Jordan and his perfect lips out of her head.  She wasn't paying attention and ran right into Donnie. "Where's the fire pretty lady"? She looked up at Donnie and smiled, "Sorry D, was in a hurry. Come outside with me while I have a smoke."

They sat outside and Jo told Donnie what happened with Jordan. "I knew it would happen sooner or later. He's got it bad for you girlie, since the first day he saw you."

"Donnie you have to help me, make him stop. He's got to leave me alone. I'm finally feeling like myself again. And Jordan is a walking heartbreak. I've been saying this whole time that he's not my type. But honestly he's exactly the type I usually date. And that's the problem. I'm done with that type, his type. I can't do it again."

"Look hon, I've known Jordan a really long time. He's not a bad guy. He's actually one of the best friends I've ever had. He's still young though. And he's got hundreds of women throwing themselves at him every night. And he has been known to partake, same as all of us, in this perk of our job. But I can say this with one hundred percent accuracy that since you showed up on this tour, he hasn't been partaking. He's been going to bed alone every night. I'm just sayin."

Jo doesn't know what to think about this, she asks Donnie, "Why? Has he said why he's not partaking anymore?"

"I asked him a couple nights ago why he wasn't fucking around anymore. He just said he didn't feel like it. He wasn't into these random girls for some reason. He said he couldn't really explain it. But I know why, its you, you've gotten into his head. I've seen how he looks at you. He wants you, and the longer you play hard to get, even if your aren't really playing, the more he's going to want you. Maybe you should just get to know him, the real him. Why did you kiss him today?"

Jo is at a loss for the words to explain why she'd kissed Jordan. She's also a little shook by what Donnie's told her. Maybe he's right, maybe she should give getting to know Jordan a chance. Maybe he's not the way she thinks he is. Maybe he's really nothing like Darren after all.