12

After their talk, Jo and her brothers seemed to be closer. Jo hadn't really gotten the chance to tell Jordan that her brothers knew about them yet. So when he came off stage and headed back to the dressing rooms, he just winked at her as he walked by. The look she gave him made him pause. His eyes went between her and her three "protectors". He found smiles on all their faces.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. Then whispered in his ear, "I told them about us. I couldn't keep it a secret. I hope that's okay." He smiled. "You have no idea how happy that makes me. Now I can give you a proper kiss without finding a hiding place." He brought his lips to hers, bringing his hands to cup her face, and he kissed her. There was no tongue, just his lips and hers, pressed together, but she felt it all the way in her toes.

"Great show, man you guys have a lot of energy." Hendrix told Jordan.

He shook Jordan's hand, pulling him into a half hug. Hendrix took this opportunity to give Jordan some friendly advice, "Cash and I see how happy our sister is, but its going to take Presley a minute. He needs to get to know you. Let's have a boys night. And all get to know each other. How's that sound?" Jordan was glad he had the support from at least two of her brothers. "Yeah that sounds great man. Just say when."

"Right now. Presley and Cash are already at the club. Bring the other guys. You just can't bring Jo."

Jordan said okay and ran back to the dressing room. Jo was waiting for him there. He kissed her quickly and jumped in the shower, she followed him into the big room where all the showers were, the other guys were already taking their showers, they had half walls at each showerhead, so she couldn't see their lower halves. They all yelled at her anyway. She ignored them.

"Jordan what did Hendrix say to you?"

"He said that he sees how happy I make you and so does Cash and they support us. But that Presley wanted to get to know me so we're going out for a boys night." He looked over at his friends and said, "You guys need to come too." They all agreed to go. Jo was apprehensive about Jordan and her brothers going out without her, but knew she couldn't stop it.

"Alright babe, have fun but remember Pres is tricky and he'll be testing you. He's going to weigh and measure you, to see if you are good enough. Just be your amazing self and it'll all be fine. Then when your done, crawl into my bed and wake me up in that special way. You know the one." She reaches over and grabs his cock, stroking him, making him grow hard. His breath catches and she let him go. Then she walks away, turning to look over her should at him,  "I'll see your fine ass later." She winks and blows him a kiss. He catches her kiss and places it over his heart.

Jordan, Hendrix and the other guys left with three bodyguards, to go meet up with Presley and Cash. Turns out they were at a strip club, already in the VIP section, getting some attention from a couple of dancers. Gorgeous dancers. Jordan wasn't too sure about this. But he figured it was a test, one he planned to pass.

They all started to sit down, but Presley stood up and said, "We have a private room reserved, to keep you fellas out of the public eye. Follow me." So they follow him through a door that led into a room that looked like a smaller version of the big club. Presley put his arm around Jordan and led him to a table, "Let's talk for a minute." Jordan sat down. Presley apparently had some questions. He began asking them before he even sat down.

"So Jordan, what your intentions with my sister?"

"To get to know her. She's amazing. I'd like to spend as much time with her as I can and see what happens."

"Okay, how well do you already know Jo?"

"I think I know her pretty well."

"You think you know her pretty well? You just think, you don't know you know her?"

"Yeah, I think I do. I know she's a brilliant musician. I know she is very close to her brothers. I know she just recently got her heart broken by a married Professor from her college. I know she gave me a lot of shit when we first met. I liked her the moment I saw her and heard her singing Bon Jovi. God, that attitude of hers, I think it's just fucking adorable. I know she's resilient, and strong, she's stubborn and strong willed. She's also beautiful and soulful, passionate, compassionate, kindhearted and loving. So yes I think I know her rather well. If there's a specific question you have in mind, then please ask it and stop beating around the bush."

Presley raised his eyebrows, "Okay Jordan, are you fucking my sister?"

Jordan thought about it, "With all due respect Presley, as much as I want you to like me and make things easier for Jo and myself, that's really none of your business."

Presley just looked at Jordan, he squinted his eyes really taking him in. "Okay Jordan, you've got my approval, as long as you treat her right. But if you hurt her, you get my wrath. I'm sorry to make things so difficult but I've taken care of my sister since she was little. I don't like seeing her hurt. She's a good girl and she deserves to be happy. I think you can make her happy. So you have my blessing, not that you really needed it, but thank you for humoring me. Now let me buy you a drink and maybe get you a lap dance as well?"

"I'll take a drink, I'll pass on the lap dance."

Jo was almost asleep when she heard a knock on her door at a little past three am. She jumped up to answer it. There he stood, leaning against her door jam, big smile on his handsome face. She smiled back, "Why Mr. Knight are you intoxicated?" He looked down to her bare feet then he slowly took her in. His eyes moving up her bare legs, to her very short boy shorts, up her bare, flat stomach, to her white cut off wife beater tank top, his eyes paused for a long second on her breasts and hard nipples, then to her begging to be bit neck, and finally to her beautiful face. Those kissable, suckable lips. Damn, he was getting hard just taking in her appearance.

"I'm am a tad bit intoxicated, but not too much so that I can't take care of business babe." He brushed past her, running one hand over her breasts, stopping to gently pinch her nipple. She gasped and a shiver ran up her spine. "I'm happy to see you're already dressed for the business we have to take care of."