7

Jordan got ready for his, date? No not a date, they were just going to hang out. No, it was a date. He was taking Jo out on a date. He grew more excited. He had really grown to like Jo over the last few days. They'd spent time together each day just talking and getting to know each other. Hearing her talk about music and what she loved about it, had really gotten into his heart. He could listen to her talk about songs she loved all day. To listen to her talk about her favorite lyrics and how they had effected her and had gotten her through some rough times gave him a whole new outlook to his music. He'd lost sight of what his fans were feeling when they listened to his songs, his words. It gave him a renewed love for his job, and why it was important to continue to write his own songs.

Jordan took Jo out to a nice restaurant and they ate some great food and had a few drinks. The conversation was amazing as always. They were having a great time. Until a few fans spotted them. They had to sneak out the back and take off running. They ducked into an alley and hid until they couldn't hear the girls looking for Jordan anymore. They stood from their hiding place and were standing so close. Jordan could smell her intoxicating perfume. She smelled sweet and sensual. He leaned towards her and inhaled deeply. When he finally exhaled she felt his breath against her neck. She shivered. He leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She moved her head so he could get better access. He placed a line of kisses along her neck. When he stopped she turned her face to him, his lips were right there. Her lips brushed his lips, her breath caught in her throat. His hands moved to her face and he kissed her. She returned his kiss. Her lips parted and she brought her tongue to his lips. He touched her tongue with his. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. His kiss grew harder, pressing his lips hard against hers, his tongue sweeping into her mouth. He pushed her up against the wall of the alley. They were lost in each other, when Steve, Jordan's bodyguard came around the corner, interrupting their moment. Jordan instinctively backed away from Jo, ending their kiss. Steve apologized and said they needed to head back to the buses.

Jordan looked at Jo, her fingers were touching her lips. She smiled at Jordan, "Oh wow. That kiss belongs on a Top Ten list. Top Ten Most Amazing Kisses." Jordan felt his cheeks grow warm. Jo laughed, "Why Mr. Knight, are you blushing?"

"No way...I don't blush!" He moved his hands up to touch his cheeks. This girl had some effect on him. But he loved it.

They were headed back now, sitting in the back of the town car. Jo reached over and entwined her fingers with Jordan's. He pulled her closer to him and took his hand from hers to put it around her. Her head laid on his shoulder.

The group and crew had gotten hotel rooms for the night. And would be leaving out the next day to head to the next show. "Jo, spend the night in my room with me tonight."

"Jordan, I would like that, but I can't." He looked disappointed. "Jo, do you not trust me at all? We don't have to have sex. I'd like to just have you there beside me. I'd like to just be near you all night and wake up with you in my arms."

"Oh Jordan, there is no way I could just lay by you and not get you naked. If we were going to spend the night together we'd have sex. Don't look at me with that look...I like sex too. Hell, I love sex. I think I'd really love sex with you. I've seen your dance moves, and if your half as good in bed...well then I'll be in for a great time. We're just not there yet. But if we continue this, whatever this is with us, then it'll happen, soon. But it can't happen after our first date."

He was satisfied with her answer. Her well thought out explanation. He felt hopeful. And fuck he looked forward to the day he had her in his bed. Anticipation was a bitch, but what a sweet bitch she was.

He laughed and half jokingly said, "You're going to be the death of me. I'm hurting bad. It's been so long..."

"Its been long for you? I'm sure it's been way longer for me. I haven't had any since about 3 months before I got here. But I promise it'll be worth the wait." She stood up on her tiptoes and licked his lips before walking to her hotel room door. Before going inside she turned towards Jordan and blew him a kiss. He caught it and placed it to his heart. She rolled her eyes and smiled, thinking, What am I getting myself into?

Jordan laid on his bed and couldn't stop thinking about Jo, and that kiss. He was not going to be able to sleep. He was horny and had been shot down by her. Before Jo had come into his life and onto this tour, he'd been getting laid anytime he wanted. Now he hadn't had any for two months. He needed a release, but Jo was a no for tonight, and he wasn't willing to go elsewhere. He was on his own, with only the sweet memories of her lips, her sweet, soft, sexy lips!

His hand slid down his flat stomach into the top of his boxers. He gripped his hardening cock in his hand. He closed his eyes thinking about how her tongue felt licking his lips. His hand stroked up and down his length. He was rock hard now as his mind drifted to Jo wearing her super short cutoffs and white wife beater with a black sports bra underneath. Now his heartrate picked up. He quickened the speed and rhythm of his strokes, feeling the familiar tightening in his balls.

His chance for a release was interrupted by frantic knocking on his door. Surely someone was in trouble because if they weren't and came knocking like that, on his door they would be. Putting a rain check on his much needed release, Jordan cussed as he jerked open his door, "What the fuck...oh hey Jo. Everything okay?"

She placed her hands flat against his chest and pushed him into the room until he was flat on his back with her straddling him on his bed. Her lips crashed into his, her tongue finding its way into his mouth. He was in shock, he'd just been jerking off to thoughts of her, and now she was on top of him.

He moved his hand up her thighs and found she had nothing on under her oversized tshirt. His eyes flew open meeting hers as they still kissed. She pulled back and said, "I was laying in my bed touching myself, thinking about you and thought, why not just have the real thing. So against better judgment I decided to just bite the bullet. Is that okay with you J? Do you still want me in your bed tonight?"

"God yes, but only if it's what you really want. I don't want you regretting anything tomorrow."

"I don't think I could ever regret doing anything with you J. I knew earlier I wanted this to happen, so why wait? I want you, I want this." She pulled her tshirt over her head while he was still thinking about her answer. Now she was on top of him, completely naked.  She pressed her naked chest against his naked chest as their lips met again. He wrapped his arms around her and flipped her onto her back.

Jordan's lips and hands were everywhere. He explored her body with great interest, loving what he found. She had a beautiful body. He wanted to kiss every inch of her. She stopped him once he got down to about her belly button. "J, could we skip the foreplay? I'm dying here and I really don't need to be readied. I'm more than ready. I promise next time,we can take as much time as you want with foreplay. Right now I just want you." He wasn't going to argue with her, he was more than ready as well.

Jordan had to get up and get a condom from his bag. She eyed him as he walked back over to her. She sat up on the bed as he made his way to stand in front of her. Her hands moved up to the top of his boxers and she pulled them down and let them fall to the floor. She took the condom from him. But she didn't go to open it right away. She took his long, thick, beautiful cock into her hand. She stroked his length, her thumb rubbing against its perfect head. A drop of moisture appeared at the tip as she stroked back up. She wanted to taste him before she put the condom on him.

He moaned as she took him into her mouth. At first just the tip, then she slid him as far into her mouth as she could. God he was big. "I thought you didn't want foreplay Jo!" His words were stuttered and his voice was shakey. It made her giggle. Which made him groan rather loudly. She took her mouth off him and opened the condom. As soon as she finished rolling it down his length, he pushed her back and slams inside of her. She cries out his name. He slowly slams into her again. The sound she makes is almost his undoing. He was close when she knocked on his door, now he's so turned on his balls are tightening up after two thrusts inside of her.

He moves slower in and out of her tight pussy now, trying to keep from losing his grasp on his release. He presses his thumb against her clit, moving in fast little circles until she begins to cry out "oh God" over and over again. Finally he feels her tighten around his cock. As she contracts around him, he let's go and finally gets the release he'd been needing so badly.